Morgan is anything but hillarious. He is a HUGE eye sore in the whole Mindy Project set up. I wish they would rather use more of Amanda Setton and Anna Camp than that idiot. Seriously.
1. Bailey's line: May the odds ever be in your favor was by far the most hillarious thing this season n probably ever. Also the scene where Bailey tells Mer that the baby is kicking. So funny amazing and touching. Bailey may be hardcore and kick ass surgeon but she was so tender with Mer there. Awesome.
2. They do make a good professional team. Lexie would be the one helping Derek if she was alive. But alas she isn't.
3. Neither. We've seen these cases before. Its just a little different but same difference.
4. I prefer the melding of both. And there have been MANY of those. Its just about the writers and director finding the balance between the two.
5. It could be what they are playing towards but I hope not. Leah and Tina Majorino's character are very poorly written. Even Ross, there isn't much back story or anything about them that's particularly good. It was just random for her to care so much. Izzie did what she did because she was in love with Denny.
My theory is that Sherlock hired Watson and not his father.
Also we finally found out what Klaus will do once he has the cure. I really hope they free Silas and Silas comes to beat him up a bit. I am so over this nonsense now of Klaus being untouchable for all his sins. He needs to seriously pay. I am so over this nonsense of Klaus. I also really hope that The Originals don't get picked up simply because Julie Plec can kill them and let it be over with already.
I'm just happy that one plan that they hatched actually went accoring to plan! Seriously how many plans they've made all went to hell. Here, they had a clear objective. Kill Kol. Involve as little people as possible and contain the situation. I loved it! Am I going to miss Kol? No. The only reason for that is because he really wasn't given that much to do. Julie Idiot Plec created this character but didn't bother to flesh him out one bit. He was there to say a few quips and be Klaus's little bitch.
And then in a sudden twist of randomness he is suddenly afraid of the boogeyman. No doubt Silas will be a formidable evil but he was just random. Very random.
1. MerDer scenes were fun. These two have come a long way. It is always fun to have my screen with these scenes.
2. Coming from a medical background, I think that cutting anything is very bad and villainy but it has to be done. Also realistically, they would cut physical therapy and or other auxillary services before cutting the ER. Shonda needs to do more research and be a bit more realistic in how they write these stories.
3. I like both Ross and Jo. Murphy, Heather and Stephanie are painful and must leave asap!
4. I think she was out of line. Derek was making a valid point but also Derek was being a pain. It served as the best way to show that the other Docs are not happy that Derek, Mer, Calzona and Christina got the money at the expense of the hospital.
5. Don't care. Another painful character.
Oh good grief... An Island... Proof that Julie Plec is an idiot.
Interested in the tomorrow people... Could work especially with X-Men's new movie now getting started. I sincerely hope that Berlanti fires Plec because all she will do is destroy the show. Case in point Season 3 and parts of season 4 The Vampire Diaries.
1. The whole episode had great scenes, but the final scene was great. It was classic Private Practice.
2. Sam and Naomi. They were always my fav couple. I knew Addisam was over in the s6 premiere so was happy that they got these two back together.
3. More of Amelia and James. That would have been better. But it was good none the less.
4. Everything! Charlotte most especially but there wasn't a thing I disliked.
5. 6 out of 5!
Cary may or may not have known about this scheme that was put together but he didn't seem jealous or mad about it. Will and Diane told her first and probably wanted her more than any other person. They put her on the top cases, they involve her more than they should. She is also lucky that they did it because Diane knows Will and her had an affair yet she still knew that Alicia would make a good partner to the firm.
I see TR Knight can only act as the socially awkward idiot. I hate him and his character. That stupid oaf from the DNC should know by now to not mess with Eli Gold. He is the man. Also wish they would show more of his case. Soon.
© 2013 TV Fanatic