I'm just happy that one plan that they hatched actually went accoring to plan! Seriously how many plans they've made all went to hell. Here, they had a clear objective. Kill Kol. Involve as little people as possible and contain the situation. I loved it! Am I going to miss Kol? No. The only reason for that is because he really wasn't given that much to do. Julie Idiot Plec created this character but didn't bother to flesh him out one bit. He was there to say a few quips and be Klaus's little bitch.
And then in a sudden twist of randomness he is suddenly afraid of the boogeyman. No doubt Silas will be a formidable evil but he was just random. Very random.
1. MerDer scenes were fun. These two have come a long way. It is always fun to have my screen with these scenes.
2. Coming from a medical background, I think that cutting anything is very bad and villainy but it has to be done. Also realistically, they would cut physical therapy and or other auxillary services before cutting the ER. Shonda needs to do more research and be a bit more realistic in how they write these stories.
3. I like both Ross and Jo. Murphy, Heather and Stephanie are painful and must leave asap!
4. I think she was out of line. Derek was making a valid point but also Derek was being a pain. It served as the best way to show that the other Docs are not happy that Derek, Mer, Calzona and Christina got the money at the expense of the hospital.
5. Don't care. Another painful character.
Oh good grief... An Island... Proof that Julie Plec is an idiot.
Interested in the tomorrow people... Could work especially with X-Men's new movie now getting started. I sincerely hope that Berlanti fires Plec because all she will do is destroy the show. Case in point Season 3 and parts of season 4 The Vampire Diaries.
1. The whole episode had great scenes, but the final scene was great. It was classic Private Practice.
2. Sam and Naomi. They were always my fav couple. I knew Addisam was over in the s6 premiere so was happy that they got these two back together.
3. More of Amelia and James. That would have been better. But it was good none the less.
4. Everything! Charlotte most especially but there wasn't a thing I disliked.
5. 6 out of 5!
Cary may or may not have known about this scheme that was put together but he didn't seem jealous or mad about it. Will and Diane told her first and probably wanted her more than any other person. They put her on the top cases, they involve her more than they should. She is also lucky that they did it because Diane knows Will and her had an affair yet she still knew that Alicia would make a good partner to the firm.
I see TR Knight can only act as the socially awkward idiot. I hate him and his character. That stupid oaf from the DNC should know by now to not mess with Eli Gold. He is the man. Also wish they would show more of his case. Soon.
I liked this episode but Alicia irritated me a lot. I am a guy so this may come of as misogynistic but Alicia was very much woes tonight. She has improved a lot since the premiere and her character has grown a lot but she remains woefully naive and when she realizes it, she doesn't get angry at herself, she gets angry at the wrong people.
I am not even talking about her attitude to Diane and Will but at the shindig with Peter and Maddie, how could she just blow it like that? She was out of it and was very drunk and possibly gave Maddie something to work with now in destabilizing his campaign.
She shouldn't be so angry either because last season she manipulated both Diane and Canning to get an increase so why is this so much more bad? The five that were chosen were probably the best among the fourth year associates. Especially Cary, he is good, underutilized but good.
I see the CW decided to order fewer pilots... This probably means that 90210 and The Carrie Diaries are safe. Hart of Dixie is likely to get another season. Nikita is on the bubble. Somehow I don't think Beauty and The Beast will survive especially if The Originals gets ordered. They will do two things: Move it to Friday or Cancel it so The Originals can be lead in by The Vampire Diaries.
Flippin funny episode! Hilarious all the way.
loved the ppp finale. It was everything I wanted to happen. I really wished Naomi and Sam would end up together but then she went away. To have her back and living and loving Sam was amazing.
© 2014 TV Fanatic