Revenge... It just gets more intriguing by the episode. And with a finale like that? NO CONTEST.
I'm pissed off with The Good Wife cuz the Will/Alicia thing was so fleeting almost like Dair. Plus they ALWAYS use the firm in jeopardy thing. Give em a break for once. I'll watch Revenge. ABC did a good thing by putting two of its better series that pulled a good audience separately together. Good lead in for 666. Which faces The (Snore) Mentalist.
Also not the first time she's just fired someone without an apparent reason or telling them face to face. She fired Katherine Hiegl simply because she was taking time out for movies and her baby. She was supposed to hear from her agents when to return to set and it was two weeks later that word got out that Izzie was written out. Shonda can be a b!#c$
They could have gotten rid off Sheldon. He is useless. Like Bonnie in TVD a plot point rather than a an actual character. But Shonda screwed up Pete as a character. In the pilot she made it that he would end up with Addie, but then got Violet involved then she got him back with Addie only to get Violet back in the pic... Its ridic!!!
Let's not forget the fact the she made Addie and Sam fall in love with each other. Her best friends husband. Esp after she slept with her husbands best friend. How twisted is that??????
And they wonder why the ratings dropped?!?!?!?.
Shonda has lost the magic, after the first 3 seasons of Greys she lost it.
Watch how she will destroy Scandal.
Yes, Ladies and Gents, Shonda has left the building.
There are so many other ways for a producer to cut costs so they can budget for their actors, but it doesn't seem she wants to do that. Violet will be ten times more annoying and more viewers will leave to watch something else and then what will be left?
1. Fav scenes were when Emily was kicking WHM's ass, Conrad realising that Lydia betrayed him again, Victoria walking on the plane and the whole Seven Devils song playing. Revenge should win a background score award! And ofcourse the ending when Emily says "Let it Play"
2. Yes she did the right thing. She is many things but she isn't a killer and doing that would have made her like the people she is trying to defeat. He prob will come back and she might kill him in self defense.
3. Victoria could be alive, but she could also be dead. He said a fan fav would die. And who is more fan fav than Victoria (after Emily). I hope she is alive and will put a wrinkle in Americons plans.
4. Emily's mother could b CIA or something that infiltrated Americon Initiative. That's my unlikely guess. I'm not gonna predict anything more than that cuz they will surprise us with the most shocking and amazing story.
5. She is not carrying Jack's child and I hope she is outed. Fauxmanda gives me the creeps.
6. I don't wanna predict anything, just hope that if Victoria is alive, Emily gets her back for that empty box thing.
Boycott this for Scandal. Just started watching the new bbc version with Benedict and Martin and its AMAZING. Nothing will compare. They just decided to create this cuz they think it will be the new House.
Who said Idris Elba is portraying Kalinda's husband?
Beauty and the Beast could have been good, but this trailer shows they messed things up. I hope that its better than the promo or its gonna go the same way as The Secret Circle.
Emily Owens MD could be good but I feel Mammie Gummer has the same expressions in all her shows. Each and every expression she makes in this trailer is exactly like the expressions she makes when she plays Nancy Krauser in The Good Wife. Will have to wait for a trailer or the pilot to make final judgement.
Amazing Finale!!! I never saw any of the twists coming! Cept for Ashley telling Daniel and the Princess popping a deathly dose of oxy.
There were some things that didn't make sense: How did FauxManda leave Takeda? And what is Takeda's end goal? Emily has exacted her Revenge and she will make sure they Graysons get buried.
Poor Jack tho, he's been in love with Amanda and now likes Emily but what he doesn't know is that Emily is Amanda and Amanda is Emily. I fear he will be riding to haiti with niether of them by the season 2 finale.
The white haired man was William White in Private Practice. He had longer hair then.
While Patricia Wettig had good chemistry with Emily Van Camp on Brothers and Sisters, the mother needs to be slightly younger than her.
© 2013 TV Fanatic