1. Have been saying for weeks that they will hook up. But I don't know if they are MFEO.
2. Am glad but still don't see how they are going to overcome the baby issue.
3. No she won't, I'm sad to lose Loretta Devine !
4. I think he'll be upset but will understand cause Bailey will explain the situation and will tell him she loves him. I hope so !
5. I want to see Arizona and Callie getting back to each other and Mc Baby !
This episode was really funny, I loved it all, from the scenes at Barney's apartment to Marshall and Lily's parents without forgetting Ted being tired of the others stealing stuff from him and... the wonderful Robin who was just hilarious through the whole episode.
I still don't really get the deal with Patrice, it may be indeed to make Robin jealous and eventually get her. It's obvious that she loves Barney.
Yet this season is pretty slow, it's lacking direction...
Seems my comment was removed ? :o
It was a very good episode and so much to look forward to : more intimacy for callie and arizona, a Mc Baby and possibly Derek back in the OR, Cristina and Owen possibly back together... a wedding (hopefully !)...
Just am so sad about Adele, really...
It was also so funny, Bailey's lines were hilarious, especially the "when you get to the wedding, don't sit down".
And what a pleasure to have Neve Campbell on the show, loved her !
I'll never be able to wait until January...
I think Callie is either talking to Meredith or Bailey, probably explaining why she's not at the wedding anymore ?
I still wonder if really Callie and Arizona are going to have sex, I feel like something is gonna get in the way or maybe Arizona will chicken out.
1. Didn't fully enjoy any scene of this episode, maybe the babies cases.
2. The babies, it was nice to see parents fighting over a heart while at the same time they need each other's support.
3. Shane is leading but I personally like Heather a lot. She reminds me of Meredith in a way.
4. Leah has no real personality except being the stupid one that is obsessed with Alex. I hope she goes soon.
5. Of course it'll be successful ! Hello, it's Callie Torres we are talking about. She's gonna fix Derek's hand one way or another.
She does sound like a bitch cause she's angry but I think she's angry at the wrong person. Since the beginning of the show, Derek has been saying he loves his sisters but doesn't want to spend too much time with them, I think if they don't see each other much, it's cause he doesn't want to, I don't see what it has to do with Meredith to be honest...
Thank god this episode was hilarious ! I really enjoyed it. I loved the fact that Lily and Marshall were always missing their son's crawling moments lol. "You son of me" was an amazing quote !
And how great it was to see future Lily and Marshall about to bring Ted's daughter to Santa ! LOL
Robin's ridiculous attitude was also very funny but I really don't why Barney would bother going on a date with Patrice, it was s oout of character. Is it to make Robin jealous ?
How many times did I say that Jo and Alex would get it on ?
But it doesn't mean she's necessarily his new person. They might just fool around, who knows. Lucy was great, they should bring Lucy back.
As for Kepner, finally a scene where she doesn't look/sound like an idiot !
1. Loved the last scene with Arizona and Callie as well as Meredith announcing her pregnancy to Derek. So much cuteness for all these people !
2. Why does Shonda always have to ruin it all ? She messes it up way too much, I don't know if they'll ever solve the baby issue, I hope they do but I really don't see how. Let's hope Shonda will make it realistic.
3. I agree with Sean, have been blaming the writers since the beginning. April's character and storylines don't make any sense, it's a writing failure. They need to fix it soon or get rid of her. Jackson deserves better.
4. No mix up, April is not pregnant, Mer is. Thank God !
5. I'm happy about this pregnancy, hope it'll be a baby boy with Derek's hair ! lol. But nothing goes smoothly on Grey's so I'm sure there'll be some drama during the pregnancy but I'm confident she'll have the baby !
© 2014 TV Fanatic