I usually really like the show and this episode was pretty solid but the quick solution of Margaret Sully´s orgasm problem was not really well handled. I love her story. This fragile but strong woman she would never cheat her husband so easily. And it was to convinied for Austin to come along and Orgasm her to heaven. I mean really? Except of that a great episode.
It was a really rushed episode. A lot of things happened and I´m not happy how Ariel´s story developt. Joanna did a solid job but I think it could´ve been handled better. Ariel Petrova was used as an easy plot device, to move the story around and back to storybrooke. The delight of the episode was Regina´s and Rumple´s interaction. She really kicked his as*. The Echo cave was just a push over to make great impact and curve the stories along and move relationships. And I´m still routing for Captain Swan. Poor Hook. 1 Question unanswered : Where the Heck is Tinker? 1 ep missing okay but 2??
It doesn´t fit the screen it doesn´t go fullscreen. it has like half an inch space. And there is a log in issue even though I press remember I have to log in every single time! I really like you take your time to ansewer every comment.
1. Fav scene- Katarina begging for Mercy. Who would've thought that. But it's the extreme Damon will go for to win Elena's heart by bringing back Bonnie. She couldn't be dead at a better moment.
2. Costume? - Bad boy Paul Wesley is Sexy and we all wanted to be/look like him.
3. Tyler? - He never makes the right call. I liked him in S2 and start of S3 but this last year and a half is just awful. I belive he can get great development on tuesdays but lets see.
4. dr. Killing me A Vamp? - Of cours bad. His motives doesn't count. He killed J and is playing with him. Bad very bad but the connection to Daddy Gilbert is more important.
5. Mom Katarina. - I'm more interested in the Baby daddy. Kat must really love him for her wanting the Baby. But I like the thought of Kat having her personal Vamp .bodygourd
Comment modified at November 01, 2013 17:07
ohhhhhh I love VD for being a show full of OMG moments. Really didn´t see Nadia being a Petrova nice twist! The past comes always back for you. Especially if you are a Petrova. But Katarina now has a 500 year old Vamp to protect her. WHO THOUGHT DAMON WILL GO THIS FAR TO WIN ELENA`s HEART FOR GOOD(how could Elena leave him after bringing Bonnie back, smart Boy)!
The Silas drama was nice developt this week. Diabolic Silas is great. The scenes of him manipulating Tessa were priceless. But I knew Damon would go through and bring him back.
Aaron and Dr Maxfield are a nice combo and I love thier dynamic. Believe they will have a big impact on season 5B.
I really don´t know why Tyler isn´t dead. So boring! But maybe his impact on The Originals will be better than this. Probably will kidnappe Hayley or the baby.
Great round table!
1.The Charming. He will never be interesting, Charming is honestly lame. David without his memo was a fullblooded character with flaws and intensity. This is like smoking a very bad Light cigarette. They try to give him scenes to improve him but besides being a pretty face nothing is working for him.
2.Rip off. Of course they did. This is war, yes it is a kid but as spoken it decieded to leave his parents cause he thought it was better of.
3. According to the synopsis for ep 6. Hook will tell.
4. Hook and Emma. They just belong. Hook is just a mask Killian put on out of rage. His true self is that truthfull man and I love him better than Neal.
5.Fav scene. Captain Swan kiss!!!!
It looks really nice ! We are greatfull for improving the site. Love the comment section and abbility to edit your own comments. But a mobile view for the front page would be nice the articles are opened fine but the front page on my phone is awful. Greatings to the TF staff!
Sounds good sounds good. will be interesting to see Oli connect with Sara and how will he keep it a secret from Laurel.
I don't consider this the best ep, last week was better. The story was all over the place the storytelling was a bit messy but the revelations were pretty strong. I love Sophie and Davina even more and Can't wait for them to fight it out. it must happen and soon. Elijah perfect as always, he looks so much better without his suit just in a shirt and pants. the Ealey scene was tremendous and Phoebe Tonkin is soooo beautiful.
I'm really impressed how great The Originals are working. The writing and story developing is on a high level. Dafina is an interesting character and last week she really impressed me overall, but I believe she is a bit over powered just like Bonnie was. Hopefully they balance it out.
© 2014 TV Fanatic