1. Haha Klaus trying to get into the Gilbert House!! Sooo funny! Reminded me of Elijah and his coins x)
2. No wayyyy! They would have killed him ages ago... Say hello to Russel Edgington 2.0!!
3. Elena being tied to Ric.. Did not expect that!
4. Blood EWww! Im a Med student and I still think that
5. Well as long as Klaus, Kol, Elijah, Becka, And my fav Katherine live! Bonnie, Matt, Ric, anythings possible!
I wasnt a big fan of this episode!!
Major reason being Esther.. Such an annoying, plastered, deplorable character! For the first time I found Klaus overbearing,hated his scenes...! I cant wait for this season to end and hopefully better storylines/characters to come up though my confidence in the writers is irreversably lost!
I will say I enjoyed the Alaric moments, so I guess he's the Big Baddie now!! The moment with him and Damon made me cry!
If the writers wanted an ultimate weapon they shouldve never killed Mikael!
I hate the idea of an ultimate stake since now my precious Originals r in danger again! Long live Becka/Elijah/Kol!!
1. All the scenes having Kol in them! Loved his comeback! Plus he beat Damon with a bball bat! Woot woot!
2. Delena.. On a relative scale -___-
3. B love Rose, but they pushed it a bit too much with the love triangle stuff she said to Jeremy! Take note writers! We aint dumb! We can easily psychoanalyze Elena and her ohsodifficult choice *sigh*
4. Well the canadian promo spoiled it for me, but still the Esther-Becka switch was still great
5. Well for the sake of Becka I'll say yes! Poor Bex doesnt get much joy! But I think Matt is too boring for the blonde bombshell!
Kol: Im so effin tired of this Delena Stelena mumbo jumbo crap! *whacks*! There! Now you wont have to pick and I'll get more screen time!
Jeremy: You're not the only one Kol! Ive been wanting to do that for 3 seasons!
True! Too much love triangle nonsense.. Hate it! It was cool in s1-2 but thats it!
False! Too much like GG
True.. Tyler survives so Klaus will probably!
False.. I love Alaric. But im having my doubts abt his survival!
False.. Poor Matt
True.. Bonnie needs to get in on the action!
True(hopefully) cant wait for Kat to come back, show is so dull without her! But I think its dangerous so save her for s4 with a better more permanent role!
True.. Otherwise it will be another dead end plotline
Kol's back! Yayyy! =D
1. Favourite Scene: Finn running into Klaus and Becka! He didnt get much of a storyline, It was nice to hear something from him
2. I was anticipating Sage for a while but ended up hating her! So I'll go with Finn
3. Elena's Handbook: "How to annoy the crap outta millions!"
4. The Bloodlines thingy was interesting for me.. Why is Elena admitting her feelings an option, we've known it for a bloody long and excutiating time
5. C+ .. This season had so much potential, but writers just whiz past characters and storylines, ppl get sent away (Jeremy and Kat), characters have become so annoying (Elena, Stephan and Rebekah as of this ep) and the same crap is regurgitated (Love triangle, killing Klaus, making hybrids, back to square one!).. Everything is forced and has loopholes, its like JP has lost it completely, the show is being ruined.. The originals who were interesting in the beginning are now generic and such a pain to watch! They shoudve developed Sage, Finn, Kol etc.. Compared to S1 and 2 which i would rate A..
1. Elena's call with Jeremy.. Im finally starting to like Elena again!
2. It wasnt really Elena's fault technically, but for the sake of drama, Id say no
3. Mustaaaarddd lol
5. Death but hopefully Im wrong
I hope this ep is less boring than it sounds.. Season 3 started with immense potential and I feel let down at this point..
© 2014 TV Fanatic