Well, I only watch one show on ABC, unless there is someone I have actually ever heard of on Dancing With the Stars. (Castle.) So it makes me no nevermind, as the saying goes. However, I was somewhat interested in Joss Whedon's new show. (MARVELâ€™S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D). So, if anyone else is an NCIS addict, like me, and a Joss Whedon addict, like me, please note that both networks make most of their programs available for free on their web sites the following day. This should also be no problem for those of you with those fancy new recording devices, that let you record one show whilst watching another ...
So, chill out!
@ marissa Robin had diamonds glittering on her ring finger in the park, and the other couple knew whose champagne that was, so I believe she got her ring back.
@Julia64 The situation on Stargate SG-1 was unresolved in a way, but it was clearly hinted at when Agent Barrett asked Carter how Pete was, and she said that they broke up. So, he asked hopefully if she was free again, and she said, not exactly. It's complicated. That was a very clear hint that she and General O'Neill were involved, but on the downlow.
I would be shocked if Jamie's crisis of faith is over.
Castle was right. He cannot possibly be surprised that she is a liar, however, She has always lied to him.
I cannot recall where I read it, but there was a spoiler out there, telling that Irene Adler was alive. So, not surprised by that. I did like her paintings...
Coming on the same day that CBS finally managed to re-sign the ladies of Criminal Minds, although still at lower salaries than the males, I found it lovely that Watson was the one who figured out the case of the week, not Holmes. I also appreciated her comment about the police captain packing a penis. Through my entire working career, I saw men hired in at lower positions than mine or those of other women, and at higher pay. Most recently, in this century. Watson has a valid point.
1) The North By Northwest scene with the drone.
2) I think she said "Nothing" because she was tired, and did not feel like starting a big discussion just then, before she had time to think.
3) She should of course consider it. However, one point which occurs to me, and which I've not seen mentioned, is the potential for bringing Senator William Bracken to justice for the murder of Johanna Beckett. That should be considered, and also, whether having a job with no backup would make it easier or harder for Bracken to kill Kate Beckett.
4) I miss Martha. I am a huge Susan Sullivan fan, since the days of It's A Living. Her Martha is brilliant, and the relationship between Castle and Martha is wonderful to witness. He will be needing her wise counsel.
5) He will be hurt and worried. I hope this does not leave a permanent burr under the saddle of their relationship. There really has been enough drama.
@ gatorgal Yes, he is the one with the white beard.
@ Runaldo The real NCIS has no rules and regulations against agents getting involved. This was discussed in detail on an earlier seasonal DVD of NCIS. They even allow agents to be married.
The rule is that of Gibbs. It is not official. He cannot enforce it. He did not follow it himself with Jenny. And in any case, none of the characters on NCIS LA work for Gibbs. If they want to get involved, they are free to do so with no fear of losing ther jobs.
© 2014 TV Fanatic