I liked the Nazi war criminal angle, but in terms of solving the murder, I thought it was pretty weak. I mean, we all knew the coroner was the murderer when she dropped the skull, right?
The ultimate stupidity at the end is what ruined it for me. Remy just finished telling a story about 5 teens who die the day after a soldier comes home as the sole survivor of a ambush, because her mom said the same thing earlier in the evening. Then she stops to pick up 2 more teens to add to her car load of 3 and proceeds to try to drive across a bridge! WTF?!?! There's enough stupidity on PLL for one week. I don't need two shows of stupid in my life. Caleb, hope to see you in Rosewood again real soon!
1. I also like Neal showing Rumple how to call the squid, etc.
2. Agree with Nick - safety in numbers while on the island, stop trusting him when you're off the island.
3. Agree with Nick.
4. Agreeing with Nick yet again.
5. Don't know. Don't care. But I'm glad there's still a connection to Storybrooke and I hope we see more of the others.
6. If anyone is of the generation who had the 45rpm records with read-along story books, Rumplestiltskin and Bambi scared me because they had scary music at the big climax. But there were a lot of fairytales that I never cared for or never got into - Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland being two of them. I was really into bears, and my favorite fairytale was Snow White & Rose Red because the bear turns into a Prince.
I can't really say the episode disappointed me because I had really low expectations going into it - that it would be all about Ravenswood and very little about PLL. I did watch Ravenswood too and it's nothing special.
I'm right there with the reviewer on Pelant being behind Cam's identity theft. The rest of the review though, not so much....not at all really.
1. I feel like the Ashley-Wilden storyline is another Malcom & Maggie. No one here actually thought she did it, cause the writers were making it look like she did, so....What was the point of all of it?
2. Ali is alive and Cece is helping her set up or draw out into the open the person who tried to kill her.
3. Frankly all I was think about in this B-storyline (or are down to C, D or E?) is that Toby is now in possession of Caleb's Mercedes. Does Caleb get that back before he spins off into the sunset? Or does he give it to Hanna?
4. I don't think he's A. I think he's stalking Aria and that was his reaction to finding out someone else is stalking her too. Maybe he realized he's out of his stalking league?
5. He's deserting us, and Hanna, so it better be a damn good reason.
6. All I'm interested in at this point are the costumes.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ezra set up that room with Jason's 50K, and is working for Jason to find Ali, because Jason knows it wasn't Ali's body they buried...multiple times. I think the show will do a switch-back and Ezra won't really be A, or an A. I also think Caleb is aware of the room or is in on it, helping Ezra with the computer stuff. I know that is the reason he's going to Ravenswood, to crack the computers, but without the Liars around he can help out more at the Lair and not have to watch his back.
But I did expect Hanna to go all super-sleuth on the clothing - check out the sizes and quality and come up with a height, weight, economic profile, check the pockets, etc. Of Course, I was disappointed that she didn't.
's guilt, wouldn't Travis' alibi do the same?
6. My prediction is that World War A will be overrated, and I will be saying 'I told you so'.
1. I don't think I was paying too close attention to what she was saying at the time. And frankly I give up trying to keep up with the "clues" dished out by the show.
2. Teresa and Carissa nailed it!
3. I was so disgusted by the idea of the hoe-down. It seemed like the writers were desperate and resorting to clichÃ©s. Emily's outfit is fairly typical of what she wears, aside from the hat and boots, although I could see her dad buying them for her on a visit to Texas. Aria gets props for putting a whole outfit together to coordinate with boots she only got a few hours? earlier.
4. Nick & Carissa nailed it.
5. Wouldn't the first question the cops ask after taking his statement be "Why didn't you come forward sooner?"? If Mona's confession threw doubt on Ashley
Paige wearing the Cub Scout uniform shirt was the first costume I've really disliked on this show. It seemed so.....political, and I'm so disappointed in Mandi Line and her team. It's also so out of character for her, as Laurel said.
© 2013 TV Fanatic