What is the deal with the book Nate was carrying around? Some kind of clue? And how do we know he's really Maya's cousin? He seems sketchy.
@Lauren - Jenna didn't give the black swan (Melissa) her dress. Spencer said Melissa was the Black Swan for a charity ball in Philidelphia a year ago. That's why she had the costume. We don't know what Jenna gave the other person at the picnic table, or why A had sketches of the Black Swan costume.
I love Round Table! I missed not having one last week.
1. Favorite Moment was Hanna walking in front of Jenna's car. I like that these girls are pissed off rather than running scared.
2. I gotta agree with Angela here, although I wouldn't put it past Melissa to lie to her mother as well to manipulate her. I'm not trusting anybody's stories right now.
3. He's either on the A Team, or on the Team's hitlist. I read an interview with the actor where he said Lucas was/is trying to get Hanna to realize the truth is right there in front of her if she just opened her eyes.
4. Caleb totally went there to bait Mona into freaking out so she would get her visitation priviledges revoke and Hanna couldn't see her anymore.
5. Jenna's story and performance was definately believable, but I think we'll find out that there was somebody else in the car with her and Emily. Jenna did turn her head to the side, and appeared to be looking at somebody.
1. Favorite scene was Specer, Hanna and their mothers shopping in the boutique. It was just so refreshing to see teenagers spending some time with their parents.
2. Mona seeing Ali. Something tells me that when Ali "blew off" Mona after their run-in in the vintage shop, Mona adopted a 'What would Alison do?' outlook on life.
3. Emily. Hannah going to see Mona is no better or worse than Spencer going up to the motel.
4. I have a running list. Melissa, Jenna and Lucas are at the top. Wren is looking awfully suspicious volunteering at the psych hospital though, so I'll add him to the list too.
5. That so isn't my main concern with this show!
"Someone who think you know well has you totally fooled"? "Medical records don't lie"? I think he's talking about melissA.
1. No favorite quote. This episode was quite dull!
2. Dair is about the only thing this show has going for it these days.
3. Inconsistant character behavior masked as "character growth".
4. Leigh hit the nail on the head with "do we care?".
5. Lola as It Girl. That status comes and goes. Serena's time is up.
6. Oh please - like Nate can resist an horny older woman!
7. I forgot about Georgina. She'll probably pop up in the finale to try and stir up the dust bunnies again.
8. @Leigh - I so didn't need that visual!!! I'd love it if his hair was as long as it was in JTMD, but I know we have to go through the awkward grow-out phase to get there. I'll take season 1 buzz-cut as a second choice.
1. I didn't get the exact quote but Dan referenced Don Draper & Mad Men.
2. Biggest plot holes: GG losing access to her own website, Lily & Serena socially blackballing Ivy, and the spure-of-the-moment Cece Rhodes Cancer Foundation.
3. Nate firing Serena. I mean, come on, we knew S was going to suck as GG 3.0!
4. Not - didn't need to see ALL of that!
5. Lily looked so lost in the loft, but it's not like it's the first time she's ever been there!
6. S isn't going to make a very good GG! She's not the sharpest tool in the shed!
7. What was wrong with Jack Bass? He looked so different from his other visits I wasn't even sure it was him!
8. Who cares?! Don't you think it's a little odd GG wants her website back the same day Lola finally accepts her new family?
B: If Katniss can choose Peeta over Gale, then I can choose Dan over Chuck.
S: What does that make Prince Louis?
B: Louis is my Hunger Games, and I must do everything in my power to stay alive until the end.
Nate: Wanna go see 'The Hunger Games' this afternoon?
Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass - I am 'The Hunger Games'.
Billy: I've been asked by the producers to relay the following budget cuts to the cast......#17. You will be responible for maintaining and styling your own hair. Kelly, lose the bow. Person to Kelly's right, nice glossy color. #18. You will be responsible for providing and applying your own make-up......
© 2013 TV Fanatic