Wait, isn't Emily's OMG at the end from a couple episodes ago when they were searching Melissa's apartment? Why is that in the preview for next week?
1. I love Nolan North from his soap opera days, so I was happy to see him. I agree with Carissa that it's starting to get a little weird that the Hasting parents are never in the same room togethor. Makes me wonder what else they're hiding.
2. I'm in agreement with Teresa on this one.
3. Wren, Melissa, Lucas, Jenna, Garrett, Mona and possible Ezra are all being blackmailed or manipulated into helping A, whom I'm guessing is probably going to turn out to be Ali's long lost twin.
4. I think the gloves are just to avoid leaving evidence behind. As for the eating/drinking, it may be a clue, it may not.
5. I'm not putting togethor any faster than the show is giving it to me. But I gotta go with Christina on this one - Why isn't Emily asking more questions of the diner waitress about if they remember her there that night, or Holden about the secret parties? It's almost like she doesn't want to know.
1. Either Lucas is popping pills, he got them from his mother Dr. Sullivan, or Wren is A and is blackmailing Lucas onto the A team. "Prescribed to patients and inmates" was a pretty big clue.
2. I don't think April Rose will turn out to be a person, and I think it will take a few episodes for the PLL to figure out what it is.
3. Wouldn't you fake blind if you could do it well? Oh wait, she didn't do it well.....
4. A sends Spencer a video of Toby and Melissa hooking up? Total payback for S kissing Ian and Wren! (She kissed Ian, right? My memory is a little fuzzy.)
5. That was one of Hanna's best outfits of the entire series. And I agree with Leigh.
6. Spencer's line "Every time you baby-squirrel Ezra, you're taking away his nuts." has got to be one of the best lines of the whole dang show!!!! If it was just the sandwiches and not the first time she's done it, I'd say he was overreacting.
1. I was surprised Hanna didn't tell Caleb the truth. But then I suppose he would've insisted on going to the police, questions would be asked, secrets revealed, etc etc etc.
2. I loved the Momma Bonding! Parents have lives too!
3. Melissa's excuse was Swiss Cheese, it was so hole-y! And Mrs. Hastings' facial expressions bounced between "I know this part", "She's not telling the whole truth" and " I didn't know that". AND it was by no means an exhausting explination - Melissa just didn't want to answer any more questions.
4. Best outfits goes to Mrs. Hastings rocking the skinny jeans, boots and copper top. And Hanna's yellow blazer is from Zara, or so I'v heard.
5. Nate is totally sketchy! I'm not really sure he is Maya's cousin. Unless A is blackmailing him too. And what is up with that book he was reading?
6. I think we're going to find that everyone we think is on the A-team is actually being blackmailed into helping A - Mona, Lucas, Jenna, Melissa, Wren, Nate. Wilden is just an ass.
What is the deal with the book Nate was carrying around? Some kind of clue? And how do we know he's really Maya's cousin? He seems sketchy.
@Lauren - Jenna didn't give the black swan (Melissa) her dress. Spencer said Melissa was the Black Swan for a charity ball in Philidelphia a year ago. That's why she had the costume. We don't know what Jenna gave the other person at the picnic table, or why A had sketches of the Black Swan costume.
I love Round Table! I missed not having one last week.
1. Favorite Moment was Hanna walking in front of Jenna's car. I like that these girls are pissed off rather than running scared.
2. I gotta agree with Angela here, although I wouldn't put it past Melissa to lie to her mother as well to manipulate her. I'm not trusting anybody's stories right now.
3. He's either on the A Team, or on the Team's hitlist. I read an interview with the actor where he said Lucas was/is trying to get Hanna to realize the truth is right there in front of her if she just opened her eyes.
4. Caleb totally went there to bait Mona into freaking out so she would get her visitation priviledges revoke and Hanna couldn't see her anymore.
5. Jenna's story and performance was definately believable, but I think we'll find out that there was somebody else in the car with her and Emily. Jenna did turn her head to the side, and appeared to be looking at somebody.
1. Favorite scene was Specer, Hanna and their mothers shopping in the boutique. It was just so refreshing to see teenagers spending some time with their parents.
2. Mona seeing Ali. Something tells me that when Ali "blew off" Mona after their run-in in the vintage shop, Mona adopted a 'What would Alison do?' outlook on life.
3. Emily. Hannah going to see Mona is no better or worse than Spencer going up to the motel.
4. I have a running list. Melissa, Jenna and Lucas are at the top. Wren is looking awfully suspicious volunteering at the psych hospital though, so I'll add him to the list too.
5. That so isn't my main concern with this show!
"Someone who think you know well has you totally fooled"? "Medical records don't lie"? I think he's talking about melissA.
1. No favorite quote. This episode was quite dull!
2. Dair is about the only thing this show has going for it these days.
3. Inconsistant character behavior masked as "character growth".
4. Leigh hit the nail on the head with "do we care?".
5. Lola as It Girl. That status comes and goes. Serena's time is up.
6. Oh please - like Nate can resist an horny older woman!
7. I forgot about Georgina. She'll probably pop up in the finale to try and stir up the dust bunnies again.
8. @Leigh - I so didn't need that visual!!! I'd love it if his hair was as long as it was in JTMD, but I know we have to go through the awkward grow-out phase to get there. I'll take season 1 buzz-cut as a second choice.
© 2014 TV Fanatic