1. I'm going to choose Lola threatening Ivy with the Police and Felony Identity Theft charges because......YES PLEASE!!! Can we get some reality up in here? And take Carol down too?
2. Dan's the Man of the Moment in the absence of Louis. I don't know that that's winning in general, but it's definately beating Chuck.
3. It was Just Pathetic! I never really thought Good Chuck would stick. And I thought Chuck had trouble getting it up with women who weren't Blair.
4. I'm still thinking she's the real GG so I'm still loving her. Ask me again if she's not.
5. Dan not backing up his files or having a password lock on his computer.
6. I'd downgrade G even further to a Severe Thunderstorm that spawns a tornado or two. You probably should seek shelter, pray you're not in the path of the storm, and be willing to help your friends and neighbors clean up the damage afterwards.
7. We're here today to honor the life of Cecelia "Cece" Rhodes. She cared about her reputation and what people thought, Cotillion, controlling her children and gin. She hated family scandal, California, her ex-husband and Rufus and Dan Humphrey. Her house in the Hamptons was highly coveted, and I hope she leaves it to me in her will. Rest in Peace Cece.
Bonus Question: Will Blair finally read all of INSIDE now?
Wow Spence is stupid. I know Melissa is her sister, but things are sketchy to begin with, and then she sees Meliss get into Garrett's car, knows Melissa lied to her about where she was, and the Melissa is taking Garrett to her OB appointments. SO WHY THE HELL WOULD/SHOULD SPENCER GO ANYWHERE WITH HER? And leave her phone and laptop unattended. My first thought was Melissa was drawing Spencer away so Garrett could get at Spnce's stuff. Then I thought maybe she's taking her to Garrett so he can do whatever. Either way Spencer should know better than to trust MElissa.
Lola and Ivy's face-off was the only interesting part of tonight's episode. The rest was just......ugh!
Mike Vogel got cast in a pilot but as far as I know the pilot hasn't gotten picked up yet. It's too early for those decisions.
I hope they release it dvd with the episodes in the "correct" order and plenty of extras!
We won't "know" if it's been renewed until May. Here's hoping it is!
Amanda - totally lying about being pregnant! But that ploy worked back then, and for some reason she is so desperate to marry Ted. Which reminds me of something Ted said in episode 7/13 "They're all (women) crazy. It's just a matter of picking a level on the crazy meter.". So sad for Laura.
Kate - I'm not sure how she figured out Anderson was lying and Richard was telling her the truth. I might have to watch it a few more times. I can't see her turning Full Agent. That would mean no more family, Laura, friends, Nico, etc.
Collete - didn't we all kinda suspect her parents disappeared during the War because they were Jewish? The only kicker would be if Dean were her brother!
Maggie - not surprised she got involved with Broyles smuggling operation. But very surprised she shagged Broyles - EEEWWWWWW!!!!!
"we're friends just like old times"???? Yeah, she wants hims but is trying to act like they're just friends. LOVE IT!
Gawd - enough with the Ship War! It's getting tiresome!
Anybody else think the Girl Scout in Chuck's paiting looks like Georgina? I do and it creeps me out!
1. I have to go with Blair's Prelude To A Kiss "Tell me what would make you happy Dan." if only because she used his first name.
2. Loved it! Blair was practically begging Dan to kiss her and she kissed him back!
3. Duck!! I was loving their quasi-friendship, and Chuck never thought he'd actually lose Blair to Dan. Blerena is the same old fight they have every season.
4. It's hard to say. I'm not sure what her character is anymore. There was a little bit of Old Blair, a little bit of New Blair, and a whole lot of what I'll call Medicated Blair.
5. Boring, but the girl is good for at least one line per episode that goes in the running for Favorite Quote ("Not It!").
6. Um, you found these moments to be hillarious? Chuck seducing Alessandra to get info on Dan was....bizaar and so beneath him. The Minder being in love with Louis was....bland. She can have him - I'm sure Blair will agree.
7. Chivy is prettier, but I'm team Charlola.
© 2014 TV Fanatic