Mike Vogel got cast in a pilot but as far as I know the pilot hasn't gotten picked up yet. It's too early for those decisions.
I hope they release it dvd with the episodes in the "correct" order and plenty of extras!
We won't "know" if it's been renewed until May. Here's hoping it is!
Amanda - totally lying about being pregnant! But that ploy worked back then, and for some reason she is so desperate to marry Ted. Which reminds me of something Ted said in episode 7/13 "They're all (women) crazy. It's just a matter of picking a level on the crazy meter.". So sad for Laura.
Kate - I'm not sure how she figured out Anderson was lying and Richard was telling her the truth. I might have to watch it a few more times. I can't see her turning Full Agent. That would mean no more family, Laura, friends, Nico, etc.
Collete - didn't we all kinda suspect her parents disappeared during the War because they were Jewish? The only kicker would be if Dean were her brother!
Maggie - not surprised she got involved with Broyles smuggling operation. But very surprised she shagged Broyles - EEEWWWWWW!!!!!
"we're friends just like old times"???? Yeah, she wants hims but is trying to act like they're just friends. LOVE IT!
Gawd - enough with the Ship War! It's getting tiresome!
Anybody else think the Girl Scout in Chuck's paiting looks like Georgina? I do and it creeps me out!
1. I have to go with Blair's Prelude To A Kiss "Tell me what would make you happy Dan." if only because she used his first name.
2. Loved it! Blair was practically begging Dan to kiss her and she kissed him back!
3. Duck!! I was loving their quasi-friendship, and Chuck never thought he'd actually lose Blair to Dan. Blerena is the same old fight they have every season.
4. It's hard to say. I'm not sure what her character is anymore. There was a little bit of Old Blair, a little bit of New Blair, and a whole lot of what I'll call Medicated Blair.
5. Boring, but the girl is good for at least one line per episode that goes in the running for Favorite Quote ("Not It!").
6. Um, you found these moments to be hillarious? Chuck seducing Alessandra to get info on Dan was....bizaar and so beneath him. The Minder being in love with Louis was....bland. She can have him - I'm sure Blair will agree.
7. Chivy is prettier, but I'm team Charlola.
LMAO at all you Shippers! This is what writers do! This is how soap operas are! The happy couple is never happy for long before the writers pull them apart, but eventually they are put back together again, only to be pulled apart and thrown together over and over. It's an endless cycle! If you want to get on that ride, then you put up with the dizziness and nausea - without bitching and moaning! If you don't like it, get off the frigging ride! I can appreciate and enjoy Dair while knowing that Chair is probably the endgame because I know how soap opera writing is. NO use in getting worked up about anything - just gotta ride it out.
Am I the only one who misses Carter Bazien? I loved him with Serena and I loved it when he dallied with Blair!
White is also an acceptable color for mourning along with all shades of gray and purple (half-mourning). But at least she's covered? It's hard to tell how low-cut the front is.
OMG it's a real Gossip Girl episode again!!!! Real drama!!! Multiple plots advanced at the same time!!! What a great Valentine's Day present (even if it was the LAMEST party the show has ever thrown). Seriously, how is throwing a party were everybody dresses like their high school self any less lame than going to a high school party three years after you've graduated?
© 2013 TV Fanatic