I dread watching this episode on hulu because of the stupid hoe-down. I feel like the writers have hit rock bottom, are grasping at straws or are half-assing it. A hoe-down? Really?? Seriously????
The thought of the whole two-step hoe-down storyline makes me nauseous! It's like the writers have hit rock bottom for storyline ideas. There better be a lot of Gratuitous Male Shirtlessness to make up for this!
1. All I can think of is he doesn't really consider them friends, but aren't your enemy's other enemies your friends? Man up and tell them already.
2. What Teresa said.
3. Not Caring.
4. Don't know, don't care.
5. When has Mrs D ever been forthcoming??? Maybe they're playing the twin card or maybe they just want us to think they're playing the twin card and it'll be another mis-clue.
6. Who knows?! I don't even pay attention to episode titles.
Nothing new or shocking here except 1) Mrs D put Ali's room back wrong - the bed was on the wall across from the door and vanity, not the wall across from the windows; and 2)the random arm in the photo of young Ali and Mrs D - hello twin theory! Mrs D either know she's harboring someone or really is bat shit crazy, because if a homeless person were living there, they wouldn't leave stuff like a sleeping bag behind when they left.
Wren is sketchy? Yawn!
Malcom isn't Ezra's kid? Thanks for wasting our time. I weep for the hours I'll never get back.
1. I was thinking he was a nice guy too. Now I think he killed Wilden.
2. I think Mona can come and go more freely from Radley than the city jail.
3. CeCe could be Red Coat but I doubt that's Jenna's house. It looked like Alison's house to me.
4. So she's scared of Melissa and CeCe??? Afraid she'll be next!
5. Nope. If the show is going to go on another season and they keep the girls together, Emily's swimming was done.
I think Ted killed Wilden. Ashley probably dropped the gun that night as she ran from Wilden. Ted, who had been stalking Ashley, picked it up and killed Wilden, his "competition". It's like Nate St Germain for the parents.
1. Agree with Teresa.
2. I've learned to never jump to the conclusion the show wants you to.
3. Agree with Leigh - the police are morons, and apparently the writers think the viewers are too.
4. Again agreeing with Teresa.
5. Nice move. It's the least he can do. Still no future though. At least until she's 18 plus however many years they were together illegally.
6. Well I was hoping it would be something like his dad got a job there and asked him to come live with him, but you know what they say about hope.....it breeds eternal misery. Kinda like watching PLL......
1. Siding with Teresa.
2. Siding with Nick, with the exception that how can no one in Rosewood have ever heard of the creepiness of Ravenswood, especially since it's in the same state and been around since Revolutionary War times?
3. Going with the Twin theory, she's definitely related to the Delarentis family somehow. She's got that same bat-shit-crazy look Mrs D has.
4. Siding with Nick. She handled it well, considering she was fooling herself thinking nobody else knew.
5. Siding with Leigh. This is Mrs D getting revenge, posing as A. Once the real A or Red Coat finds out, this lame set-up will end and they will be free.
Why? Why give us Team Taleb when one half is just going to be yanked away from us?
The Ravenswood bit was pretty contrived. Filming it in suedo-black-and-white with pops of color?!?! Make no mistake, viewers are only going to watch it for Tyler Blackburn. There is nothing else there that interested me.
No sympathy for Aria. Like R said, consequences!
I'm still not buying the Ashley-killed-Wilden special.
I'm so sick of Shana. Ship her to Ravenswood already! So help me if she turns out to be related to Nate.....
© 2013 TV Fanatic