1. Agree with Teresa.
2. I've learned to never jump to the conclusion the show wants you to.
3. Agree with Leigh - the police are morons, and apparently the writers think the viewers are too.
4. Again agreeing with Teresa.
5. Nice move. It's the least he can do. Still no future though. At least until she's 18 plus however many years they were together illegally.
6. Well I was hoping it would be something like his dad got a job there and asked him to come live with him, but you know what they say about hope.....it breeds eternal misery. Kinda like watching PLL......
1. Siding with Teresa.
2. Siding with Nick, with the exception that how can no one in Rosewood have ever heard of the creepiness of Ravenswood, especially since it's in the same state and been around since Revolutionary War times?
3. Going with the Twin theory, she's definitely related to the Delarentis family somehow. She's got that same bat-shit-crazy look Mrs D has.
4. Siding with Nick. She handled it well, considering she was fooling herself thinking nobody else knew.
5. Siding with Leigh. This is Mrs D getting revenge, posing as A. Once the real A or Red Coat finds out, this lame set-up will end and they will be free.
Why? Why give us Team Taleb when one half is just going to be yanked away from us?
The Ravenswood bit was pretty contrived. Filming it in suedo-black-and-white with pops of color?!?! Make no mistake, viewers are only going to watch it for Tyler Blackburn. There is nothing else there that interested me.
No sympathy for Aria. Like R said, consequences!
I'm still not buying the Ashley-killed-Wilden special.
I'm so sick of Shana. Ship her to Ravenswood already! So help me if she turns out to be related to Nate.....
1. I had my money on Hollis, but they're all end up wherever together.
2. If there's no connection to Cece, then she's Mrs D's mother or evil twin. They have that same bat-shit-crazy look.
3. She said "It ain't Tippy the bird".
4. Not surprised at all. I wouldn't share that info.
5. This plan to tear the Liars from their mothers has more of a Nate St Germain vibe to it - aka not A, probably Mrs Delaurentis gone crazy.
If it's not the Ali-Cece-sorority thing, then Mrs Grunwald is Mrs Delarentis' evil twin! They had the same creepy look, and kinda look alike too. The thing with the bees - that has got to be the worst thing done on this show, and will give me nightmares for months. I seriously think Mrs D is targeting the moms.
1. No vibe from Jake (bad acting?) but Aria definitely needs to date guys her own age.
2. I never got on that train. The show reeks of a set-up. I'll be shocked if Ashley actually did it.
3. Who cares? These masks don't look like anybody on the show!
4. I don't think it's Ali, I think it's Mrs D (or Courtney) in a twisted 'If I can't have my daughter, you don't get to have yours' kind of way.
5. Who killed Ali? Pretty basic, I know, but it's why we all started on this journey. If we don't get some answers soon, ........SQUIRREL!!!
I just have to laugh at what's happening with Emily's family. They seem like such nice Repub..........never mind.
1. Siding with Nick.
2. Aria + Jake = FIZZLE!
3. Aria's Mom + Pastry Guy + Castle by a lake in Austria = Sizzle!
4. Again siding with Nick.
5. Wasn't buying it then, not buying the report now. I'll side with Leigh here. Why is this suddenly something of interest?
I'm still not buying the Ashley-killed-Wilden theory. But Melissa is creepy as all hell, and I bet it's Mrs D terrorizing the other moms. Wren is probably the A with the xrays. And sign me up to go to Austria with Pastry Guy! Yum Yum!
© 2014 TV Fanatic