Jenny: "Chuck, I can handle this......SQUIRREL!"
1. There were many great contenders for Quote of the Week: Nate, Blair, Chuck, even Rufus with "What is Gonorrhea of the throat?", but my choice for winner is the Diplomat's Son "What exactly does an Upper East Side Queen do? You wear designer clothes and boss people around? Sounds like kind of a yawn.". YEAH, Cause it is this season!
2. Who's Olivia?
3. I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga to begin with and this did nothing to win me over. She sucked with her terribly obvious lipsynching! I can't believe TISCH would go for that!
4. I agree with Gossip Guy - Serena made the worser choice! (yes I know that's not a word!) If I had Man Bangs professing his love to me I wouldn't be choosing the not-as-good-looking married congressman over him!
5. Chuck is awesome. His scenes with Jenny are one of my 'loves' about this episode.
BQ. Of course Serenate! See answer #4.
My Bonus Question: Why is Rufus suddenly an absentee parent to Jenny, even when he's in the same room with her? So not the Rufus-the-Parent from seasons 1&2!
Tripp: "Since you brought me dinner, that frees up 15 minutes in my schedule at 8:30 p.m. Should I pencil you in for some inappropriate flirting?"
Serena: "Only 15 minutes? What are you doing after that?"
Tripp: "Um.......Going home and sleeping with my wife."
God bless Wisconsin! Why wasn't I invited for the floor show?
I forgot to mention Eric's Star Warsing Jenny! How cheesy was that?!
Okay, I gave up on the show at the end of season two, but I tuned in for Jenny's debut so here's my take:
1. My favorite quote is Jenny to Blair "You Era's over, and so is yourh adband.".
2. The threesome? It was kinda hot even though they didn't show anything. And I felt really bad for Vanessa - she's in the love with Dan and the first time she get's to kiss/have sex with him is in a threeway with his girlfriend! I wish they'd all be mature and forget about it and pretend it never happened the next morning, but that wouldn't be good tv.
3. I'm Team Jenny. I don't think Eric has what it takes - guys, even gay ones, can't be as evil as girls. I do wish Jenny would remember what life was like when she was Blair's b**ch and be a little nicer, but then she's always gotta be on guard for potential usurpers.
4. I like B & S as friends much better than enemies.
5. I whole-heartedly agree with Mister Meester here!
BQ. This is the only epsiode I've watched this season but yeah, a little boring....
My Bonus Questions:
1. Why is Nate Archibald the be-all-end-all for UES girls?
2. Who made Lilly's evening wrap? I loved it!
© 2014 TV Fanatic