I hope Dan Stevens' decision to leave come back to bite him is the arse. Things may be different across the pond, but here in the US, an actor playing a main character on a show leaving at the height of popularity of said show usually doesn't get a bump in their career, expecially if the show crashes as a result. Never underestimate the power of the fans! We can either support you in your future projects, or hang you out to dry becaus. e we're pissed you left our favorite show leaving it to cancellation. Sign on for a fourth season. Ride the wave of popularity all the way to the bank. Your career will thank you for it later!
As curious as I was as to how Gold/Rumple got his limp, watching him hurt himself like that was disgusting. Neil being Baelfire was no surprise - anybody with half a brain saw that one coming. Emma chasing him down wearing a skirt, and the tackle were impressive. But Regina can't be so nieve to think she will be free & clear of Cora & Hook's shenanigans in Henry's eyes. She didn't stop them. She helped them. And lieing to him about it will only backfire.
Only one wuick question - If magic doesn't work outside of Storybrook, why is Gold's magic scarf still working?
1. I'm siding with Nick here. We got a monsteromance brewing!
2. I hope not. I really hope Regina is playing Cora because you can't go from wanting somebody dead to working together....ever.
3. Siding with Jim on this one.
4. Sure, he's gotta give her time. I'm surprised she didn't have any other visitors. Where was Ruby?
5. Can the Star Wars ringtone count as Best Line?
Jason probably killed Garrett because he beleived G killed Ali and got away with it. He killed him on the train, stuffed him in the box, and came back later to try to dump it. He didn't know Aria was in the box though.
It is bizare that Toby would try to run down Lucas, so I'm pretty sure it was Toby who monkeyed with Random Guy's bike at the end. Unless he knows the NAT club still exists and is taking out it's current members. Maybe he knew Random Guy was in the bushes outside the hot tub and prevented him from getting any action.
I'm a US viewer who couldn't wait until Jan 6th, so I found the episodes online. I think it's the dumbest decision for Dan Stevens to kill the goose laying his golden egg. Most actors only dream about being in something as successful as Downton, and he's willing to walk away at its' peak??? That doesn't speak too highly of him IMHO, and I'd be hesitant to hire him.
LOVE the photo! I just found the show this season and I'm enjoying it immensely. I didn't bother with it last year because I thought it would be just like 'The Charmings' (IMDB it! It was such a joke.) and last just as long.
Gawd, what am I going to do now??? I so looked forward to these Round Tables! I think I'll miss them more than the show.
ultimate good looking, wealthy UES-ers, and if they had a girl, she could marry Henry Bass. Serena marrying Dan means she still a dumb blonde.
5. Blair's wedding dress was the best outfit. Dan's buzzcut gets Honorable Mention. They must have filmed that last for continuity's sake. You could tell Chuck was wearing a wig at the party.
6. Definately needed more E&J! Speaking of blink-and-you-miss-it, the bag Jenny was carrying said 'J Waldorf', so clearly Jenny's working for/with Blair at Waldorf Designs. CALLED IT!!!
7. Hard to rate: They could've done away with the first hour retrospective and made the finale two full hours - filled in the plot holes left by making Dan GG at the last minute, Eric & Jenny get more screen time, more Georgina & Jack (seriously, what happened to Phillip and the russian's baby?), more of the Waldorf-Bass townhouse........the more things I think of, the lower the score goes.
1. Christina and Leigh picked good ones, but I liked Georgina's comment about Dan being the only one who owned a hoodie, thus making him GG. Also, Sage turned into an office errand girl. Least favorite was Ivy having a best-selling autobiography turned into a movie. If any character needed to fade into oblivion it was her. Also, the plausibility of Nate running for mayor. Did the writers forget the character's WHOLE history????
2. The only one that would've made more sense was if it was Lola, obsessed with the lifestyle she was entitled to but denied by her mother Carol.
3. Favorite Chair moment was Chuck carrying Blair's wedding dress train as they entered the Waldorf apartment after being at the police station. What is it about this dress that everybody's carrying the freaking train (short that it is)?!
4. MISTAKE!!! Serenate was the relationship that kick-started the show, and Serenate needed to be the relationship ending the show. Their children would've been the ultimate good-looking, wealthy UES kid, and if they had a girl, she could've married Henry. Talk about ultimate powere couple! Serena marrying Dan, after all he's said and done, proves she still a dumb blonde.
5. Blair's wedding gown was the nicest ourfit, and Dan's buzzcut must get honarable mention. You could clearly tell Chuck was wearing a wig at the party scene - they must've filmed it last, so the could cut Penn's hair without continuity issues.
6. Definately needed more Eric and Lil' J! Did you see the bag Jenny was carrying? it said 'J Waldorf', so she's clearly working at Waldorf Designs. Called it!
7. Hmmmm.... it's hard to say. We could've skipped the retrospective and made the finale two hours, filled in a few of the plot holes that arose when the writers made Dan GG at the last minute, and given other characters more screen/storyline time.
I could've tolerated all of it(seasons of crappy writing, sliding production values, Dan being GG) if only Serena ended up with Nate. They were the relationship that kick-started the show. They were meant to be together! They're kids would be the ultimate good-looking, wealthy UES-er - the next generation!
© 2014 TV Fanatic