Was Tommy's dad the same guy who visited Moira in her bedroom? I didn't think they were.....
Yeah, Tommy didn't look to convincing when he said "That was MY trust fund." to his dad. He'll probably move in with the Queens.
Okay, I'm a little lost. I guessed the reveal of Tommy's dad was supposed to be significant based on the pause in the show, but I have no idea why. What is so significant about Tommy's dad?
1. Nothing really stood out to me.
2. Ivy & Rufus, because I have a feeling William will double cross Ivy in the end, which is what she deserves, and who better to give it to her.
3. One would hope Lily took a page from Bart's playbook and didn't destroy the microfilm, but is holding onto it to use as leverage/blackmail down the road.
4. Thumbs up! They're all irrelevant!
5. They're just denying themselves now so they can have fantastic Monte Carlo sex later. Anticipation is the greatest aphrodesiac for these two.
It feels very odd to have a Thanksgiving episode this late, but I forgot they're running a week behind. Still, I'm glad they didn't skip this GG tradition.
1. Eleanor dressing Blair down for wrecking her company was pretty much the only thing worth watching in this episode. I FF'd thru rest of it.
2. Yet another disastor on the road to bringing Jenny in as Lead Designer at Waldorf Designs. Seriously, Blair didn't wear the actual school uniform, or anybody's take on school uniforms. Why would she think other people will?
3. I didn't even notice Georgina wasn't in the episode.
4. Thumbs Down! I'm all for Serenate. They were the relationship that kicked off the show, they're the relationship that needs to end the show.
5. Like I said, I FF'd thru most of the show - anything that wasn't Blair & Eleanor - so I never caught any Ivy comments. Her rat-nest hair-don't was disgusting though!
6. See first half of #5's answer. And frankly, I don't care.
@BellaBass - Because we hope it'll get better. And we're disappointed every
What. A. Waste.
Clearly the Executives and Department Heads have abandoned ship and left the underlings and rats to run the show. Or maybe the Cast is writing the show, directing it and dressing themselves these days? Horrible all the way round.
1. "The invite says come before Oliver Queen get's off."
3. Love their chemistry.
4. Didn't Moira say in the pilot that she/they sabatoged the yacht? She's probably trying to hide/destory evidence.
5. Thea will probably figure it out next.
Wow this epsiode is bad. I missed in Monday night because I had to work. I didn't to watching until Wed evening because I just didn't care. I'm probably halfway through it and feel like it's a great waste of time. There's certainly not enough there for a round table discussion!
1. Caleb was rocking the Phantom of the Opera costume!
2. The ghost girl was either the dead twin from Allison's story last Halloween, or it was dead Allison who came back in a younger version of herself. I don't believe that it's Courtney, Allison's twin, because I think Jenna is going to turn out to be Ali's twin. Think about how similar they are. Go ahead, I'll wait.
Okay. 3. I don't remember the details of Garrett's story about Byron. I'll have to rewatch it. At this point, I'll belive it.
4. Mona was the person in the duplicate Phantom costume. The mask under her bed indicated that. I believe she was the female voice that was going to push the Aria-Garrett crate out of the train. And she probably has a screw-driver stab wound somewhere. Aria should've kept poking!
5. I also thought it was a flashback to Ali, since we know she was buried alive. But given how much of her arm was actually above ground, I think she should've been able to get out.
6. Noel died? Did I miss something? He was alive at the end - he got into a fight with Toby that unearthed Ali's body in the ice bar. Ezra skipped out on the party. That makes him the most liking suspect for the Jeweled Jester. He may be Aria's boyfriend, but I'm starting to think he's got Serial Killer written all over him.
© 2013 TV Fanatic