Shocking that they think we viewers still give a damn about Serena, or that we believe that Nate can succeed at anything other than sex.
1. Sad to say I haven't watched any of the promos/clips. From the press I've seen, I'm not impressed. I probably wouldn't even watch this season if it wasn't the last one and only 10 episodes.
2. There better be a reveal, or I'll be pissed that I wasted so many years (and money) on this.
3. My hope is Dan winds up the invisible loser he was in the premiere, on the school bus with Chuck & Nate.
4. Does anybody even care about Serena anymore? She hasn't been a major player here for at least a season and a half.
5. Carter Baizen!
6. 'Hi, Society' and 'Valley Girls' would be my favorite two episodes. Debutante Ball, Prom, Brittany Snow and Andrew McCarthy!
7. I would like to see GG return to Season 1 production values. I always liked the great dress-up occassions and the Archibald - Van der Bilt many houses. From what I've seen of the costumes so far, that's not going to happen. I think Eric Damen's press/success has gone to his head and he's taken his eye off the prize.
Jumpy claps - Sweets has a gun! Loved Max, and the B&B make-outs.
Rewatching season 1, I'm not surprised Toby is A-team, or that A tried to help/save Emily from pyscho Nate. I'm betting on Em finding out the truth about Toby, since she was the one who convinced Spencer that Toby wasn't bad.
1. I wouldn't say I fell for the Paige propaganda, but I'm not willing to forgive & forget with her either.
2. I'll admit his reunion with Spencer felt off in terms of the flow of the episode, which should have been my clue, if I cared.
3. I'm not sure I'd date anybody in Rosewood, including Caleb. He was acting weird the whole episode, and Spencer just gave him Maya's bag. Caleb is my next A-team suspect (keeping Wren company).
4. Ooooh - Teresa's answer is good! The death of Ezra & Aria's relationship. But I'll take Garrett (aka Ian 2.0).
5. While Toby's on my Dream A-team, I have no motivation for him being there, unless he's working undercover (which according to PLL people, he's not). Okay, I take that back. I'm rewatching season 1 now and Toby got screwed by Ali and the PLLs! I don't blame him for joining.
I think she's making out with the singer from the band.
No clues to it being Wren????? Seriously? Are we watching the same show?
Dream A-Team: Wren, Ezra, Toby, Caleb, dropped Monna, picked up Cece.
Five hoodies, five members. That key passing between the two A-Team members was probably the key to the new lair.
1. It could be next week, or they could save it for next season and really let it fester. Either way, I don't care. This is the beginning of the end of Ezria.
2. Paige may have issues but I don't think she's Maya's killer, or betrAying the girls (whatever that means).
3. Nate is probably Maya's killer. I think he's her crazy stalker ex-boyfriend who wants to know who Maya dumped him for, etc. But Wren is at the top of my list for the A Team.
4. Real warning about BOTH Nate and Paige!
5. He's going to be arrested for Maya's murder. Isn't it murder-solving 101 that the killer always sticks around?
None of the clips will play for me.
© 2013 TV Fanatic