I was excited to watch this cause it seemed like a fun episode. It wasn't fun but it was still a nice episode to watch. What I liked was how the alternate reality still showed who these people really are. Circumstances might've changed but they all dealt with things in relatively the same manner. You saw how the changes altered a few things here and there but I thought the characters still stayed through to themselves. Nice message to send that things will work out the way that they're really suppose to.
I love it that Amelia's going to be on Grey's again. I loved her last crossover episode with Derek because it just showed a lot about the two characters. How awesome would it be if she also had a scene with baby Zola??
I'm hoping the same as everyone else who's commented. People shouldn't make a big deal about something like this. I think it would actually be less believable if Haley were still a virgin. The good thing about Modern Family is how they're able to discuss a few touchy subjects here and there but still make it light and humorous.
I'm pretty sure Jake will be the better guy and not take advantage of Addison while she's drunk. Still, I'm looking forward to a chance for them to realize how compatible they really are! Time to really start things up between these two!
This looks like it's going to be so much fun to watch! I'm definitely looking forward to it.
That was a really good episode and I loved how it focused on Snow White/Prince Charming (James) and Mary Margaret/David! It was about time these two got the spotlight again and the stories in both worlds were great. :)
As for that mystery man, obviously there's more to him than an inspired writer lugging around a typewriter. I'm actually really intrigued by @SecretClone's theory! That would be cool. Imagine the writer of Henry's storybook and his ability to write the rest of their stories. It's cool but it might be a little early for something like that. Let's see!
1. I have to agree, the Chief serenading Adele was great. It made me cry, it made me smile, and it reminded me how much depth these characters have. I appreciated seeing that vulnerability from him.
2. I'm also torn. I think Mer's passion is in neuro but for the sake of her marriage, she might have to turn the other way. She's shown promise in gen. surgery so that should be good too.
3. I don't see a happy ending for Adele either. The Chief doesn't need to retire but I'd like to see him focusing on her more than his work. 10k is enough. He can take a step back and prioritize.
4. Way too soon, for sure! I don't mind him growing up and maturing with this girl but in the end, he needs to be with Lexie.
5. Mer/Der, Mark/Lexie, Mark/Addison, and Teddy/Henry
6. I think it'll take them a really long time to bounce back. They need to take some time off from each and just breathe. They rushed into a marriage that I don't think either of them really understood so time apart would be good.
I don't think Pete should be jealous about Violet. He's the one that drove her to the point of separation. It was a mutual decision that they made so he should respect that.
"Wanna have sex?" from Addison is making me even more excited for this episode. I think it'll be great to see her more relaxed since she's been so focused on having a baby. I think we'll see a lot of great things between Jake and Addison here and none of that will probably include them actually having sex.
As for Erica and Mason's accident, it's safe to assume it will act as a catalyst for Charlotte and Cooper to face their future with Mason..
I loved the humor that the Sam and Sheldon scenes brought to the episode.
I appreciated Amelia offering Addison to be her surrogate cause I thought that was such a sincere gesture.
I definitely loved the Addison and Jake scenes. I really like how Jake is so determined to help Addison get what she wants. I just feel empathy and compassion radiating from this character. Plus, seeing them on the deck together at the end was great.
Charlotte and Cooper probably had less than two minutes of screen time together but I thought they were great. Seeing Charlotte be there for Cooper that way was just so endearing.
And as for Violet's case with Joanna - that was pretty crazy. Seeing Joanna stab David repeatedly shocked me. I know Violet can get too involved with her patients but I felt like this was different. You sort of felt that connection when they first met so I kind of it more as Violet protecting an acquaintance rather than being overly involved in a patient's life.
I think this is going to be a really funny episode to watch! I'm definitely looking forward to it :) I loved that bit of "McDreary" and Lexie isn't at all how I expected her to be!
© 2014 TV Fanatic