bubbles mc bubblepants

No i wouldn't watch 90210 if they were to write Naomi off! for me she creates the drama and she can't just leave and never come back!!!! I think max should go to university so that he can support Naomi and the baby.

Posted at

as if she's having a baby.

Posted at
112 posts
Saturday-night-living

I think she may be pregnant (90210 and Gossip Girl have been sharing storylines lately?) but she probably won't have the baby, it'll be like a misscarriage or something.

Posted at
43 posts
Eneci

i think season 4 is the big one! with a lot of changes and evolution! Think there is a chance Naomi is going to leave for a season or 2 after this! Because AnnaLynn want's to go and dedicate something other! But there are some interesting characters entering into the show!

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

I think it's just all hype. She wants fans to be discussing it. She obviously lurks forums and such, to see us praise on and on about how much we love her character and that if she leaves, we'll never watch. AnnaLynne McCord obviously loves the attentions as it's feeding her ego.

Posted at
43 posts
Eneci

She is the kind of girl who knows what she wants! And she knows that she has potential to be a Megan Fox and take some major money!  I love the way Naomi developed but at the same time didn't lost the esential of her character!

As for the rest cast and their future on 90210 I hope for a Dilver comeback, these 2 where really great together! And if Annie and Liam really  break up I think Navid and Annie could be boring together ;)! But I really don't know what their gone do with Ivy! I like the girl but this Raj story is coming down and maybe she becomes a junky !

Posted at
43 posts
Eneci

I really Hope for a Emily comeback! She has gone way to early! Love her! She made a change! And She could had a much bigger impact on the shoW!

Posted at
1328 posts
Tvdobsession

I'd love to see Mr. Cannon again! But I don't think that he's coming back... I'm totally looking forward to more Lannie and Naomi/Max scenes! I'm also glad that Teddy is back for a few episodes.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

It's a girl!

Navid

Me jealous? It's not like she's better than me. I have to figure out that girl's flaws. For Max's sake.

Naomi [referring to Madison]
x Close Ad