Dalinda Hall

Seriously, someone has got to tell Ade that she is a raging biatch! I understand that most of you think that Silver brought this on herself but the situation between Silver and Navid was unconventional as far as cheating goes and would have never been considered cheating if everyone was not so busy side stepping around the tornado that we all have grown to know as Adriana.  I think that someone needs to go off on Ade what she did today with the text was unacceptable and completely out of line.  She is completely self absorbed, never listened to Navid or her friends problems and when everyone turns on her she doesn't stop to talk or listen to there side; instead she destroys there life and sends that horrible text.  I am so mad, I want someone to really hurt her the way she hurt Navid and Silver. 

Posted at
Gregory C

I never really liked Adrianna. Shes just not really likable to me and got what she deserved. She better hope that Silver doesnt go off her meds...

Posted at
163 posts
Taylori1114
I hate Adrianna now. That fame went to her head. And what Silver did was wrong but I don't care about it because Adrianna needed to be knocked off her pedestal. So go Silver!_!
Posted at
1328 posts
Tvdobsession

Adrianna is really annoying since her fame!!! She kinda blackmailed Silver to tell her the truth, even tough she already knew it...

But I saw the promo and I think that there's a fight between them next episode!!!

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I think Adrianna did some really bad stuff to begin with. Adrianna brought this on herself, not Silver. I mean clamming for the baby she gave away for adoption and then be ok with it after, that was the worst of her...

Posted at
128 posts
Had2byou

adrianna is honestly loony. she has possibly derailled the course of silvers life over some ex boyfriend drama. what a freeaakkkkk. 

on a side note its amazing what fake tan, styling and hair extensions can do the difference between now and then adrianna is crazy 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.