199 posts
Matt-richenthal

Did you guys see that Adrianna is gonna start dating Gia. Does this sound interesting? Or like a total ratings ploy?

Posted at
Ivana
1 posts

I think this actually sounds quite interesting.

Posted at
MARY

VERY HOT

Posted at
Hana
29 posts

TOTAL RATINGS PLAY!!!!!

Posted at
bumblebee

total ratings ploy!

Posted at
twanz

is it jus me or do i see annie more being lesbian  than ade even silver... cant see it

Posted at
92 posts
Msjanelle42

I cnt see it. i think it seems so un-natural seriously i think Ivy looks gay. Her voice is so deep and she acts like a man. Im nt sayin if u do sports ur a man cuz i do sports too theres just sumthin about Ivy that i c gayness in.

Posted at
Sarah

I don't like the fact that Adrianna's going to be gay.  I know she is going into a bad place again, but it just doesn't work. 

Posted at
92 posts
Msjanelle42

Shes nt in that bad of a situation that she has to b a lesbo...

Posted at
Jen

I think it's gonna be an awesome storyline, it's my favourite part atm, and I love it. I agree, that Ivy is the one who seems most likely to be gay, but I like that it's the one who seems less likely, it shows how it actually works & feels for teenagers. Adrianna's my favourite character, she goes through so much, and I like Gia too, even though I can relate to Silver more... But this storyline's awesome.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad