Kayleigh Sargent

I think Ade and Gia should have stayed together forever, they are amazing together. Fair enough Gia cheated but they have so uch chemestry together, it's so realistic. Bring Rumer back and work it out between them.

Posted at
Lily
15 posts
Lily

Pointless storyline. Its like Adrianna woke up and thought today I'm going to be gay! And then 2 episodes later they break up and now shes making googly eyes at a new guy. I guarantee they will never revisit the lesbian storyline with her again.

Posted at
Miriam

I think I won´t like it... Adriana doesn´t seem lesbian to me... I don't know, we'll see

Posted at
KeshaParty
1 posts

I'm from Kenya and seeing stiuff like this is really wierd. i just got one question to ask...how comes The CW website not work in Kenya...just wondering so they could change that so i can see them kissing, i'm still in season two when Annie finds out that Jasper know about her killing the uncle. i've read a bit about this season on wikipedia so i decided to check out who Gia was and i was shocked to find out with is red head...she doesnt seem like a lesbian at all...i thought she has a crush on Nevid concidering that she said that "your boyfreind is gr8". I really want to see these episodes

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Doctor [to Erin]: Are you currently in a relationship?
Naomi: Actually she's in two.

This coming from the bitch who does nothing but meddle in everyone's life. We all know it's why you lost Max.

Annie [to Naomi]
x Close Ad