19 posts

Like Adrianna, I wouldn't take it well if I was betrayed by the love of my life and my best friend. By having an affair behind Ade's back, Navid and Silver ended up creating a monster.

Posted at
112 posts
Saturday-night-living

I mean, for Ade's actions, there's gotta be something bigger than "Navid cheated on me". And if she did get molested, It'd be like a serious revelation, but I don't think she did. However I think there is definetly something like a hidden secret or something of the sort about her childhood that got her so messed up.

They could even justify her addiction to drugs in Season One with that, and her current behavior, and get her a very interesting dramatic challenging storyline.

Posted at
112 posts
Saturday-night-living

But seriously, when I post things on this forum I feel I'm talking to myself...

Posted at
19 posts

I'm also waiting for some major Adrianna revelation that may help explain her behaviour. Sometimes, I feel like there's a much bigger picture here than Navid and Silver's betrayal. Maybe Ade was molested by her father. Maybe she witnessed her mother murdering her father. Whatever it is, she repressed it.

Posted at
Brandy
There's no deeper reason for Ade's behavior other being betrayed ,hurt,humilated by her bf and bff.In season 1 and begining season 2 she was on drugs and messed up emationaly cause and i quote"my mom treats me more like a favorite client then a duaghter", " You see me as an ATM" and she had to help pay bills. Now in the original bh90210 when Kelly and Dylan chated on Brenda and Brenda fantasized about cutting/ruining Kelly's hair and doing something else to them that i can't rmeber noone said Brenda mutsve been abused or molested. In 90210 when Naomi stole Annie's paper in the pilot and begining of season 2 when Naomi sent the sext of Annie when Annie had done nothing wrong to Naomi, noone said naomi's soo messed ,mustve been moolested . you be betryaed by the people you love/trust/that are the clset to you and tell me you won't be furious and want revenge.
Posted at
Brandy
or how bout Annie's Sweet 16 when Naomi found out that Ethan and Annie were together and she tried to seduce Jason, nobody siad Naomi's so evil/unredemable/ she's done these bad things so she must've been molested. She wants revenge casue she betrayed/hurt by those she cared about so she's needs a mental ward/she musted been 've been traumatized as a kid. Naomi was raped and we don't see her hurting others cause of it so its not a valid reason for Adrianna's behavior. Adrinna and Naomi are two of my favorite characters but why does Naomi get a free pass when does horrible things yet Adriaan's evil,unredemable,needs to be put in a mental wrd,must've been traumaized as a child when they both have done as much and as awful of stuff?
Posted at
112 posts
Saturday-night-living

Yeah Brandy, you see, there's kind of a difference between thinking about cutting a girl's hair, trying to seduce someone, sending a sext and taking a girl's freaking bipolar pills, which may actually result in her freaking killing herself!

Are you seriously comparing THINKING about cutting hair with stealing someone's meds?

Wow.

But anyways, Naomi's rape was not repressed. It was something vivid in her head, which she thought abot, talked about and tried to do something about, she even wanted to kill the man who raped her! It was not something repressed.

However, if Ade was molested, or witnessed a murder as a child and kept it in the close all this time, then that's a repreessed memory, something that leads her to do bad without her actually even realizing it.

And this (perhaps existent) repressed memory was kind of like "consuming" her,a nd once she found out she had been betrayed by her best friend and her boyfriend, it just added fuel to the crazy fire that is Adrianna What's-Her-Name.

But you should really think of better comparisons to work your case and get to your point.

Posted at
Brandy
Most people thought is was sick/crazy/wrong Naomi sending the sext of Annie and Ade's sext of Silver. Just cause did awful things to her firend who hurt/humilated/betrayed/stabbed her in the back doesn't mean she has some traumatic repressed memory and i think that's a stupid theory for people to be coming up with. I was molested as a little girl,repressed it but am not doing anything horrible to people cause of it. Ade was hurt and furious that her bff was sneaking around with her first love/ first real boyfriend/ and quote form season 2 after they broke up' the love of her life" and direceted her anger and pain where it belonged plain and simple. When someone we love/trust/are close with betray us in a major way, we all feel anger/rage and want vengence/revenge, even if we don't act on it or plan it out or fanatize about it.Adriaana wanted Silver to feel the hurrt and ebarrasment she herself felt, that's all there's to it.
Posted at
112 posts
Saturday-night-living

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. And I can see your point, Adrianna really really wanted revenge, she wanted to destroy Silver, but I'm just saying there may be something more about her that just makes the character so unbalanced throughout the series, not just the 3rd season, but the 1st and 2nd as well.

And I'm sorry, I had no idea...

Posted at
Brandy
Adrianna took her anger/hurt out on the person responsible for it, which is normal/typical for people. In season 1 she was unbalaced cause she was on drugs to deal with her mom and season 2 the same but also cause she realized she made a huge mistake cheating on Navid/dumping him for Teddy then when Teddy didn't want a serious relationship and Navid wouldn't forgive her, Navid is i quote her "the love of my life', she was undertsandbly heartbroken and again used drugs to cope with the pain. I really don't think there is any other reasons then the ones i said in posts. Season 3, she was soo about fame and her career cause of her mom.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.