199 posts
Matt-richenthal

I wrote a column about this and now want readers to chime in: Are characters on the show simply too nice? Do we need more major trouble makers on 90210?

Posted at
roxanne

Yes ! That would be awesom !...Liams gone too soft

Posted at
ROdrigO

I wouldn't say that characters are too nice but something is sure : the show is getting boring.

Compared to Season 1, there are no parties, nobody gets drunk or whatever, there are no sex stories etc... I don't mean to be trashy or rude but what do teenagers these days ? I'm a french high school student and I watch a lot of TV Show, but 90210 shows nothing about REAL teenagers !

Gossip Girl only shows the youth of a minority but still it makes us dream ! The charactrs of 90210 are supposed to be wealthy and everything but where are the hot cars ? The hot clothes ? And all those stuff ? Even the music is getting boring ! Indie music in Beverly Hills ? Come on, it doesn't fit at all !

Let's hope it will change and characters will be a bit more interesting, with more personality and more funny quotes !

Posted at
Boxing Kangar00
1118 posts
Boxing-kangar00

YES! I want S1 liam back! I loved him them now he's too much of a softie.

Posted at
guess_me

uhhh too nice?? really? liam is an ass... naomi is a bitch!!!!!

dont get me wrong i love GG!!! but 90210 has its own way to shine!!!!

ivy happen!!!!  one thing that any show  doesn't have!!!! she epic... and if u were looking for more drama and villan uhh hello.. naomi vs ivy namoi vs annie ade vs drugs jen vr naome.. etc.... i so love GG but i have to admit i kinda get bored with whats going on.... (still love them tho!) but come on 90210 get better!!!! compare to season 1!!! 

Posted at
mandy

this show is getting lame and lamer.

Posted at
keepingthefaith_CHAIR

Not everyone has to be friends with each other. Without the tension 90210 is pretty much, I hate to say it but here goes, BIG PILE OF CRAP.

Posted at
415 posts
Teamnaomi

I have copied & pasted this from another comment:

Sadly, I have to agree. When I first started watching the show in its premiere, I was just bored. Usually its the first couple of episodes where all the big stuff is supposed to happen to really capture your attention && make you really want to continue watching the show, but for me it just wasn't happening. Annie was too nice & Naomi && Ethan were boring. (These were the main characters at the time). I think it wasn't until Liam came around that I got really excited to sit down & watch the show every night. I love the whole chemistry that him & Naomi had going on for them & they instantly became my favorite characters. Then liking everyone else on the show also became very easy to do. I thought the ending to Season 1 was AWESOME btw - major kudos to the writers. I was soo excited when Season 2 came around, and for the majority of the episodes, I was content with all the drama. (Besides Ethan leaving - Him && Silver were perfect for eachother!! :( I think it was about when Naomi's sister left && Navid and Ade broke up that things started going downhill. I hate to say it, but all the spice out of everyone just vanished. The only thing bearable now is watching Silver & Teddy - they're actually interesting. You hear that writers?? NAOMI && LIAM ARE BEYOND BORING!!!!! - As much as I rooted them to get together in the end, you writers have just done a horrible job at keeping their storylines not only intertwined, but interesting. Is it too much to ask that we keep these two badass && hott together at the same time?? If Gossip Girl can do it, why not these hotties?? I'll admit, Bringing Liam's dad is a smart move, but the whole Naomi && teacher lie-scheme-thing? Stupid. A good storyline could have been based around the teacher && Naomi since their chemistry was pretty hott I must say. Good time was wasted on Naomi's lie && I hate the fact that because of it Liam && Annie may end up together. Don't get me wrong, I actually love Annie now that she's not trying to be little miss sunshine, but her & Liam just don't work for me. I love their friendship together && I would love to see that go in more depth, but other than that? No thanx. But then again, if their love life will be more interesting than Naomi && his, then maybe I'm willing to give it a try... Suggestions: Dixon & Ivy - both annoying = perfect for each other. Teddy & Silver - LOVE them together

Naomi & Liam - ...I think I've ranted on enough about these two... Just please, either break them up or bring the fire back. DON'T bring Annie in the middle of them again just like in the first season && mess up the perfectly good friendship that Annie && Naomi have going for them. Ade - Navid!!!

(Gia && that redhead Navid's with can hookup for all I care) Harry - Screw Aunt Becky && Kelly. Divorce him && help him find someone likeable to be with. OH. && where's his love child again?? Hellooo, major hottie possibility??? I'm giving this show until this season finale to bring things up. Hopefully the finale can bring something big enough for me to want to return to it in the fall. And Oh My God, DON'T GET ANYONE PREGNANT. Ade's storyline was strong && totally believeable - let's not try to do it again && miserably fail shall we?? Thank you for bringing back Naomi's sister!! +10 - I liked her with Mr. Matthews, make it happen again. && I guess my last suggestion is, if I'm not being too hopeful, BRING BACK ETHAN! - Major drama for Silver && Teddy!! Maybe he can end up with Annie this time around??? - I feel like things were never resolved between these two..

Yeah.. the whole random relationship thing is annoying too..

Posted at
415 posts
Teamnaomi

^

That's what I think is wrong with the show. [Sorry for the rant! lol. I just had to let all my frustration out]

Posted at
422 posts
Myidolblair

Yeah, I love bad-ass Liam.. he's so hot like that! And I think Naomi has gone too nice. We need bitchy Naomi back!!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.