STACY
i personal like navid more jaspers nasty and crazy. like i would so date navid in a heart beat but it'll be weird cuz hes 29. i wish id meet him one day!
Posted at
andrea:)
i totaully agree with you stacy!!!! i want to meet navid sooooo.... badly like he is soooooo.... fine!! jaspers ugly
Posted at
bello

i love navid!!!!forever!!!i want him 2 b with adrianna!!!!i want the 2 b together like b4....stupid gia turn ade into a lesbo!

Posted at
Alli J

def would go for navid.. but bello why is it so bad that ade's a lesbian? there is nothing wrong with it at all. i love gia and ade together. men have cause ade so many problems, pregnancy and drugs to name a few, granted navid tried to fix her, but maybe she just needs some lady in her life. i love it!

Posted at
listen "bello" ok no one can turn some one into someone else! gia didnt do anything but love and last time i checked that was ok. ade went for gia because she felt something gia didnt force her to be a lesbian/bi cause thats impossable. wow way to be close minded. like honestly i thought everyone knew that about people that they cant make ppl do stuff. Dont you ever watch tyra? like honestly or do you think ppl made tyra say that cause i dought it. pfff you have some nerve to be judging people no ones perfect! and if you dont like it dont watch the show. DUH!!!!
Posted at
chad

wow andrea settle down lol its just a show

Posted at
you know what chad stay off my forum!! i should have never told you about it. jerk
Posted at
422 posts
Myidolblair

I love Navid. He is such a funny guy and I love his character.

Posted at
Hana
29 posts

Navid's plain awesome...And Jasper is sweet but in a creepy way :\

Posted at
mysunshines
7 posts

I also like Navid and Ade, they have too much history to be over. They went through important stuff.. I also think Jasper is ugly. Navid is great but I like Liam better..

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more 90210?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

90210 Quotes

I don't need a father anymore... but I do need you to more your car.

Naomi

Take five? That's like actual recording studio talk.

Adrianna
x Close Ad