Anna

Naomi and max are so cute together, they should not break up. I started watching 90210 only because of these two :(

Posted at
paula

They are!! Max should stay on for another season! Naomi and max rule.

Posted at
ellz

[quote]Dont want Naomi and max to break up![/quote]

no!

Posted at
bella

writers...pliz dont do this 2 us max and naomi shippers...we do so love this couple together....they said dat max is going 2 stay for the next season?what is going to happen...this is scaring me....

Posted at
273 posts
Gaby-ee

I don't understand why at first they made us fans believe that Max would stay for next season. Now, they say he won't. He and Naomi are so cute together! I want Max to stay so they don't break up.

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

what will happen? At first I thought the actor who plays Max would stick for another season....

Posted at
612 posts
Tvjunkie

I thought he was staying for another season 2. Isn't he? I love Max and Naomi together!!

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

I love them together

Posted at
45 posts

Most fans love them together.. maybe they want Naomi to be the bitch again next season? then Max would have to go. I hope I am wrong about that, I actually like Naomi this season and Max is a big part of that.

Posted at
128 posts
Had2byou

i like how he makes he less stuck up but still confident in herself. 

and i know what he did was wrong but his heart was in the right place - depending on whether or not he mans up and takes the blame will be the deciding factor of whether they get back together

hes soooooo nice and cute to her and she seems to reallly like him :( 

whats there nickname maxomi? nax? hhhahaha

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad