Do you miss Ethan ?  

Did you like Ethan ? 

I liked Ethan, and I missed Ethan ... but then I watched the first season again, and saw how much damage he did o.O he broke up Silver and Dixon, he broke Annie, cheated on Naomi (and kissed Rhonda while dating Annie) so yeah, he just ruins everything ... I do not miss him at all :'D

Posted at
Sara

Idk... Ethan was kind of a scumbag and I don't think he had much personality. I think he had potential with Silver (who really needs to get rid of Teddy. I like him but not with her) though. Long story short... I don't care about him either way lol.

Posted at
415 posts
Teamnaomi

He's sorta like Nate from Gossip Girl. He's a little plain, but he's great to look at ;)

lol.

But I do miss him!! :(

Him && Silver would have been great!!!

Posted at
EthanSilver

I agree with Delena Baby!! I want him to come back together with Silver!

Posted at
422 posts
Myidolblair

I like Ethan! I was so sad when he left. I love him and Silver as well but I liked him with Annie the most.

Posted at
tramaze

can someone tell me what ever happened to ethan? i stopped watching the show for awhile and when i started watching again he was well gone.... would really appreciate it...thanks... 

btw, the last i remember or him was when he and annie first got together ...somewhere around the san diego or palm springs trip they took ....

Posted at
1584 posts
Stavroula

he went to his dad in montana for the summer and decided to stay there.

Posted at
163 posts
Taylori1114
I really miss Ethan too! Plus he was really cute to me!_!
Posted at

i liked ethan

ethan/annie are my otp

....which is now virtually impossible

unless annie runs away to montana and sees ethan and they get married lol

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

I find it silly that they even wrote out Ethan.

Every character has potential. You cannot run out of storylines for a character.

They could have done anything, but they decided to write him out.

The writers just play around. They have written out Tabitha, Ethan and now coming up is Debbie and Ryan. 

The show almost has more added cast members than original cast members.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more 90210?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

90210 Quotes

I don't need a father anymore... but I do need you to more your car.

Naomi

Take five? That's like actual recording studio talk.

Adrianna
x Close Ad