Tracy

Just found out that Lannie will have "one of the most romantic scenes on 90210" at the finale , super excited!

Posted at
the goldenman-bangs boy
37 posts
Nair-serenate-chair-dair-derena-nenny-oh-whatsoever

Oh Liam and Annie is just so awesome. They had amazing love story in 90210. I love how they became friends first and we see how it just evolve into something more deep. What I don't understand is why they are saying Annie is a slut for stealing Naomi's ex boyfriends. I mean Silver also did that to Adrianna so what's the difference. LANNIE is super sweet and I love how they dp know and understand each other.

Can't wait for the finale. 

Posted at
2537 posts
Meeny

LANNIE is super sweet and I love how they dp know and understand each other

<33

Posted at

i don't like lannie

but their takedown of emily was awesome

Posted at
Skipper Ross
2 posts

I love Lannie - i cannot wait for this scene.

so depending on the scene that can rule her out or in for hte pregnacy story line!

Posted at
343 posts
Xxluluxx

LOL Very true @meeny and well I <3 LANNIE but ever since they've gotten together they BARELY have any scenes 2gether which is very disappointing what was the point in pleasing all the viewers by putting them together if you're not giving them a lot of screen time 2gether?

Posted at
lifang

There is a scene when Liam heard Annie came home after a date with Charlie. Liam went to have a water and try to attract her.

~OMG~ I am also attracted by him.

I love to see them so much.

Posted at
Tracy

bump bump bump

Posted at
rhianna

LOVE LOVE LOVE Lannie, seriously hope they have more screen time next season!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at
Christina

Such an amazing couple , I wish this show to be all around and about Lannie , everything else sucks much

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy

I'm pregnant. And it's your baby.

Adrianna [to Ty]
x Close Ad