199 posts
Matt-richenthal

I really love Kelly, but I hate her being involved with Harry and Debbie. I wanna see her actually date Ryan!

What does everyone else wish for Kelly going forward?

Posted at
Morgan

I wish that Brandon would come back and be Kelly's man.Maybe he comes back and decides to be the father the Kelly's kid that Dylan will never be.

Posted at
Maj

I think to move Kellys story forward it would require one of the original members of the show to comeback ( Donna, Brenda, Brandon, and Dylan) I would love to see Both Brandon and Dylan come back to this show.  Even though for the original series finale she ended up with Dylan, I always felt she was destined to be with Brandon.

Posted at
jen

I love kelly and hate how little air time she gets

Posted at
pauline

bring back brandon walsh so he  can be the father of kelly kid and could marry kelly this time around. He is kelly's soulmate because he was always there for her. I don't believe the kid is dylans be a he is abusive towards kelly emotionally and physically. he starts the fights all the time. the kid is brandon's because he looks exactly like the kid the chubby hands and cheeks the blond hair the lips looks like brandons lips, the sleep  pattern . The kid wasup at  3am when brandon called kelly and asked about the kid and kelly smiled alot when brandon calls her. sammy asked kelly if she was talking to his dad and kelly smiled hinting that he is. Brandon would make a better father figure than dylan because he is good with kids and very supporive with kelly and he always loved kelly and kelly loves brandon too they have always been there for eachother anmd always will be that a soulmate and thata true love. from your numer 1 fan pauline Bring back brandon for kelly! they make the best couple and are my favourite couple

Posted at
Hi

Even Jennie Garth(Kelly) admitted that she wanted Brandon to be the father of Kelly's child

Posted at
M

Bring back dylan so they can be together!!!

Posted at
KC

Bring back Brandon! Don't bring back Dylan! Brandon is the right one ...

Posted at
Aiden

They should really bring back Brandon, that would be the best choice ever ...

Hopefully they won't go for the story between Kelly and Harry. I love Harry & Debbie, and the show really needs a couple which is a bit like Sandy & Kirsten (from The OC). A "moral center of the universe" :)

I wonder how Kelly's dealing with her mother's death ...

Anyway, she should get more screentime <3

Posted at
Joax

Bring the core back on several episodes!!! =) I LOVE YOU GILLIAN! =D 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.