Erika

PLEASE BRING BACK BRANDON WALSH HE IS PREFECT FOR KELLY

HES ALWAYS LOVING TO KELLY

BRANDON IS THE FATHER OF KELLY'S CHILD SAMMY....... NOT DYLAN...... KELLY SLEPT WITH BRANDON SO MANY TIMES....... FOR DYLAN ONCE ONLY....... YOU COULD TELL ITS REALLY BRANDON SON....... PLEASE BRING BACK BRANDON SO HE COULD MARRY KELLY..........

BRANDON COULD SEE HES SON SAMMY.

PLEASE BRING BACK JASON PRIESTLEY AS BRANDON WALSH WE NEED HIM ON THE SHOW

WE LOVE YOU JASON PRIESTLEY PLEASE COME BACK AS BRANDON WALSH.

LOVE

ERIKA

Posted at
Saily

Heartbreaking! Kelly is like air to 90210! And Sad aboout Harry too. i feel like the show has made some big mistakes by making cuts and recasting, who is running this show? it started one way and is now completely different. I feel like the dynamic is slowly being suc

Posted at
vivi

I want to know what happened with harry and kelly??? I havent seen them together again????

Posted at
Kevin

As the ratings for 90210 continue to plummet, I think Rebecca Rand Kirshner Sinclair needs to sit back and think to herself..."What did I do wrong?"  Here are the answers:

1. Ethan should have never been written off the show.  Dustin Milligan needs to come back.  Ethan was a core character and his departure left a gaping hole that not even Teddy (Trevor Donovan) has been able to fill.  It was a big mistake to can Ethan.

2. Why introduce a Donna Martin storyline and then not follow up on it?  Donna opened a new shop in Beverly Hills and seemed like she was moving back to 90210, and then poof...nothing!  Absolutely no continuity and a big letdown for fans!  We want a resolution to the Donna/David separation...hopefully a happy one!

3. Silver was bipolar in season one.  But not a word of her condition has been mentioned in season two.  Why introduce a storyline and not follow up on it?  Sure, she is on medication, but why hasn't the topic been discussed at all this season?

4. Key characters from season one vanished off the face of the earth!  Ty Collins?  Tabitha Wilson?  Naomi's parents? 

5. The alums were used less, then not at all.  VERY BAD MOVE!  Kirshner Sinclair should know by now that Tori Spelling and Shannen Doherty bring in ratings...much more ratings than the average of 1.5 million that 90210 has been bringing in lately.  A phone call to Brian Austin Green (David is Silver's brother, so that's not a stretch) or even Gabrielle Carteris (Andrea's daughter, Hannah, was in the series premiere and never seen again) would please viewers and provide depth to a show which lacks continuity.

Posted at
taxiguost
12 posts

thanks, what about the

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:宋体; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-alt:SimSun; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;} @font-face {font-family:"\@宋体"; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; text-align:justify; text-justify:inter-ideograph; mso-pagination:none; font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:宋体; mso-font-kerning:1.0pt;} /* Page Definitions */ @page {mso-page-border-surround-header:no; mso-page-border-surround-footer:no;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> http://www.dvdsetcollection.com

Posted at
422 posts
Myidolblair

Me too! I loved her and Ryan together!

Posted at
pauline

brandon should have been the father. i always wanted brandon and kelly together. brandon deserves more than anyone to be the father. he was there for her more than dylan or anyone . he was her only true love they love eachother still. producer get it wrong. brandon need to comeback to 90210 and so does kelly. jennie garth has to comeback to new 90210 and need more screen time and better story line. kelly and brandon reunion would be realtistic and fascinating. they deserve a happy ending which they didn't get. we need to fix 90210 by making brandon the father of kelly kid and by getting them to get married once and for all because they regretted calling it off.sammy looks like brandon anyway. from your number #1fan pauline

Posted at
joax

Kelly should come back on several episodes.. =) I LOVE YOU GILLIAN! ;)

Posted at
pauline

brandon should have been the father of kelly kid.  he deserves it more than dylan because he's been there for her somany times. when she was on drugs brandon was there by her side when she got shot after the hawaii trip he was there by her bedside in the hospital when she was in the fire he was there by her bedside when she had a miscarriage he was there by her bedside and when her mom did drugs brandon brenda jim and cindy were all there for kelly. brandon and kelly are true soulmates and have true love and passion dylan and kelly were fake all the time they always fought there was no love really between kelly and dylan. so change the story so that the fans will be happy and make it brandon and kelly's kid and dylan could always have a kid with brenda later on. brandon and kelly belong together everyone knows that so make it happen. from your number 1 fan pauline

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

You're all mising the concept of Dylan being Sammy's father.

If Brandon were the dad, he would be there everyday at Kelly's house to spend the day with his son.

Brandon and Dylan may still be on good friends, but they're basically complete opposites when it comes to commitment.

Dylan would not commit to Sammy, while Brandon would. So if they father of the child were Brandon, Jason Priestly would be making a lot of appearances on the show. Luke Perry on the other hand said he does not want any part in 90210, so making him the father of Kelly's son is more believable as they would not need him, but he would be mentioned.

So really, saying he is the father without having proof of relationship by seeing Dylan, Kelly and Sammy all together is much more realistic.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad