shanni

is anonone else out there sick of the gay agenda? Now they have to put it in 90210 just to appease the gay community? they chose a guy who is not stereotypical fruity acting so they have someone hot for the gays to be proud of. No longer watching this show. Its so shallow, only about sex, rape, adultry and butt darting. What a horrible example for our youth. If I had kids, I would definately not let them watch the show. Think about it... How many of the story lines are NOT about some kind of illicit sex? We wonder why are kids grow up with no morals. BOO!!!

Posted at
ann

Fuck off

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93
I am actually interested in the gay storyline. I am not gay, but I am finding it interesting about how they're taking this 'kid' and making how go through these stages and steps to open up about who he is. I mean, yes, he is an attractive person, but majority of the cast are. It's clearly the point. They didn't no they were making him gay. So not their fault really. Also, Teddy lacks the stereotypical classification of being a "fruity". Stereotypes are disgusting to even discuss. People are people.
Posted at
612 posts
Tvjunkie

I actually think that the gay storyline of 90210 has been one of their better ones. They've been tackling it very slowly in a way that other people can probably relate to Teddy. I don't know how this will turn viewers away when it's actually a good kinf of exposure that the show is doing. Some storylines of the show may be questionable and a reason for people not to watch but Teddy's storyline isn't one of them. It also doesn't make the storyline any less substantial just because the actor is attractive. I actually think it complements his struggle more because you wouldn't expect someone like him to necessarily be that kind of person. I salue 90210 for tackling this story well.

Posted at
163 posts
Taylori1114
This shanny chick is sooo pissing me off. I just have one thing to say, prejudice is what's ruining this world. I personally love the GLBT(gay,lesbian,bi,transgender) community. Especially those brave enough to come in public. If you want to see then close your fucking eyes.
Posted at
163 posts
Taylori1114
Oops I mean if you DON'T want to see then close your eyes.
Posted at
BettyWA
Yes, I agree...sick and tired of OBVIOUS gay agenda on TV and in movies. I used to have a neutral "live and let live" feeling about gays. Not anymore! The whole "let's make gay seem normal by adding gratuitous gay scenes & characters in everything" agenda backfired and just got me pissed off. There are a lot more people who feel like Shanni and me. The more aggressively the gay movement pushes, the worse the backlash will be.
Posted at
397 posts
Theyalier

I'm not gay myself, but anyways:

Serioulsy, so what if they chose Teddy to be gay?

So what if they chose a gay storyline at all?

If more people were a bit mre open minded and tolerant, the world would not be the mess it is today.

So, honestly, I'm glad you don't have children to pass your twisted morals to "our youth".

Posted at
112 posts
Saturday-night-living

I like girls, and boys, Any problem with that?

I'll kick your ars beatch

Posted at

i dont see why its such a 'bad example' for us 'teens'.

considering most teens discover their sexuality and experiment it around this time.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy

I'm pregnant. And it's your baby.

Adrianna [to Ty]
x Close Ad