Adrianna don't deserve him

Posted at
<3's chuck
4 posts

omg i really hate her*

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

Well, publicity do that to a person. Adrianna and Navid was the best couple ever, just go back and watch season 1.

Posted at
612 posts
Tvjunkie

I loved Adrianna and Navid but after the person Adrianna's become, she doesn't seem like she should be in a relationship with anyone. Although I'm on board with Navid and Silver, I don't like how they're doing it behind Adrianna's back. She might be a bitch right now but she doesn't deserve to be cheated on and deceived.

Posted at
leegrace
14 posts
Leegrace

I was in love with Adrianna but now i hate her.. What she has done with Navid i really hate her for that..

Posted at
92 posts
Msjanelle42

nope season 1 number 1 couple was Silver/Dixon!

Posted at
1356 posts
Promqueen

what I hate is the way the writers screwed Adrianna in order to make Nilver happen. it came out of nowhere this transformation of character. yes, fame changes people but you can't love someone one day and the other don't give a damn about him. Adrianna's change wasn't gradual, it was forced and made me hate one of my fav characters on the show.

Posted at
612 posts
Tvjunkie

I agree with what you're saying. They over exaggerated Adrianna becoming diva giving way to fans and Navid disliking the new her. I get that fame changes a person but the writers went for such a cliche and over exaggerated kind of transformation that will really make someone who knew the old Adrianna, hate this one.

Posted at
29 posts
Addict666

I feel like this is just part of her personality, it used to be drugs and now it has turned into the fake fame personality and even if Navid should be with Silver (which i dont like) he should at least have the decency to break up with her first

Posted at
612 posts
Tvjunkie

Navid should definitely have the decency to break up with her first. I get that Silver's the one that's been there for him and all but nobody deserves that kind of indiscretion. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad