big_gilly_fan

just when i thought i wont miss it because the two of them have totally moved on..... surprisingly i missed them!!! gahh they were amazing together! and 90210 screwed it.. hope to see a scene with both of them even as a friends!!!!  

Posted at
415 posts
Teamnaomi

OMG, and I thought I was the only one!! 

..They were amazing as friends, screw Annie & him. 

Posted at
big_gilly_fan

i know :( how can annie be so flirt to hang around liam gahhh!!!!!! 

damn i really miss this two!!!! now i never see them hanging out!!! what happen to surf team??

i do miss them as an almost couple and i really miss them as best friends!!!! 

liam owe ivy a big apology to our girl!!!! 

am not against dixon and ivy but  the last episode when they all sweet and lovely to each other i couldn't feel it... it feels wrong .. 

anyway ivy and liam cant be a couple at least dont broke up their wonderful friendship (they were like chloe and clark of the show lol)   

watch it!!!! its amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHVxJNRLFY

Posted at
guess_me

youre not alone my dear!!!!!!!!!!!! am always on liam and ivy!!!! tho i totally hate liam BIGTIME but they are the epic one and i will always love them always!!!! someday they gonna kiss again and this time its for real!

Posted at

THANK YOU ! 

I miss the soooo freaking much ! Liam og Ivy are like the perfect mach ! 

I thought I liked Liam and Naomi, but I don't anymore, not after Liam and Ivy ! and Liam and Annie? just What The Fuck ! NOOO! No ! No! No! Annie sucks. I hate Annie. Annie is only supposed to be with Ethan, and there is no Ethan, and thats why there should be no Annie. -.- " 

Posted at
imcompellingyou
82 posts
Ilovechace

I just looked at the video, loved it. I love them togheter, they are so cute.

Posted at
big_gilly_fan

gahhh i kno right!!!!! i really really miss them!!! i dunno what happen to 90210 i hate that ivy falling in love with dixon because we all know that somehow dixon and silver are the couple who always be a couple! and u guys have to admit liam and ivy bring joy, excitement, challenge and spirit to the show! and now its all gone... the show become so lame and boring just like season 1! i protest get back liam and ivy!!!! even as best friend!!!!

the video is awesome!!! made by my sister!!! haha

Posted at
Miriam

Miss them too!! They were a really good couple! I do also like Ivy with Dixon but Dixon and Silver form such a good couple! What a mess! I also like Silver and Teddy! hahaha

What I know I hate is Annie and Liam. No way! Annie sucks! I hate her!

Posted at
tricia

i missssssssssss them sooooooooooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! its killing me that they cant be together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at
422 posts
Myidolblair

Me too! If he breaks up with Naomi, I want him to get with Ivy. They have amazing chemistry.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.