S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pjE6Cm1hJI

Just have a look at this preview. Do you think that Cannon is going to do that to her that he blamed him for falsely at the first place? If so, that would be horrible, because I'm pretty sure, noone would believe her.

Posted at
katy
I'm pretty sure thats whats going to happen.... and I agree with you, it would be horrible....I just dont like how they are treating Naomi (even if she did lie before about mister Cannon), I think its enough punishment....
Posted at
S

Yeah no kidding. I mean, look at her, she's been living with no parents around since she was 16 right? And her sister is a sociopath. No wonder she's such a mess. But doing that to her is incredibly cruel and I wonder how things are gonna be okay for her during next season. AnnaLynne said Na is good in recovering, but if I had to go to something like this I would most likely lose my mind.

Posted at
1356 posts
Promqueen

If Mr Cannon does rape her, then Naomi was right from the beginning. I know that she lied and nothing happened then, but if he does this to her, he IS the type of person Naomi lied about.

Posted at
Celine

I hope Naomi won't be in troubles. I like her very much, ok she's not a very nice girl, but she's not that mean . Her sister is a bitch, her parents don't give a damn about her and Liam is going to dumb her, poor Naomi... And if Mr Cannon raped her, it would be horrible, but I have to admit it will be a deep storyline for her ( and I'm sure Annalyne McCord will act that brilliantly because she's a talented actress )

Posted at
bruno

i think mr cannon will rape her and she'll tell for everyone and no one will believe her, right?

but there is mr matthews, that saw mr cannon and naomi by the window while he was drunk...

so, thats my guess: naomi will be raped, or at least sexual molested, and she'll tell everybody, but none will believe her; then mr ryan will join her to take mr cannon down. what do ya think? possible, hum?

ps: sorry for the english anyway, im from italy

Posted at
2 posts
Marygaga

I hope she kills him or something :P

Posted at
2 posts
Marygaga

I would rather watch her in a court than raped...

Posted at
Hana
29 posts

Finally they come up with a storyline that's actually deep...So it's gonna happen.

Posted at
highwire
1 posts

I though Cannon was a creep from the start. She falsely accused him of sexual harassment but still even before she got the idea, he asked her if she was suggesting he sleep with her.

He jumped to that conclusion pretty quick when all she was doing was whining for a break.

He's been bad news from the start. An egomaniac who fired her from the Blaze when he could just worked with her.

Jerk!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad