NCat

They spent the whole last seaon dancing around Liam and Naomi getting back together and now when they do they want to break them up.  I swear if he and and get together I will stop watching the show.

Posted at
shanna

exactly! i hope liam and naomi will stay together. but by the looks of it, they are separating them. urgg so annoying

Posted at
caroline

ok so i love liam and naomi f*** ivy i mean shes cool but be need a "girlfrend" not a buddy even though she really liked this is how the couples should go

1: liam ans naomi

2:teddy and silver

3: dixson and ivy

3:annie and navid

and ade she is just kinda out there i mean i do not think she will turn gay but she needs some random sex i mean cuz her and navid waited forever and she just needs to get some

Posted at
Cam

Liam and Naomi are awesome. I cant stand Ivy, If Lannie happens, Im done with the show.

Posted at
inna76
16 posts
gymno1

Liam and Annie should DEFINITELY NOT get together. First of all she ran over someone, and it doesn't make sense that she will get away with it. Also its so artificial how the writers want Naomi and Annie to be mortal enemies!

If Liam and Naomi split up- the show is going to suck, and if Liam gets together with Annie they will lose a lot of fans!

Posted at
3 posts
Irinya

Liam and Naomi are the best couple ao 90210...I hate Annie...

Posted at
S

http://www.spoilersguide.com/90210/season-2-ade-navid-reconcile-liam-naomi-breakup/

Almost made me cry... No, seriously I thought they could finally be together and no it seems very likely that 'Lannie' is going to happen. Ugh. Why is he such a jerk? Naomi is great, I know she does mistakes and sometimes messes up, but it's not like he is a saint right? I mean what happened to him? He used to be a bad boy with balls and all of a sudden he was the good one all being so morally. Yeah Naomi messed it up, but why can't he just forgive her and forget about that mouse Annie?

Posted at
liam and naomi

errrr i hate it . liam ann naomi finally get together and they dont even get to have cutee time together because the writers are already breaking them up!!!

i hate annie soo annoying shes just got good with naomi , got her freinds back and now look what shes doing !

shes always calls liam when she needs help or has a problem ! like go to talk to your GIRLFRIENDS like NAOMI

.....sorry just so madd

Posted at
katy

I've been saying this in a lot of threads... I TOTALLY agree with you

I think there will be alot of unhappy fans when Liam&Annie happens... 

I just dont get why the writers are trying to make it look as if Naomi got selfish NOW.... she has always been that way, thats what I love about her (and if I'm not wrong, what Liam said when Naomi fought with Ivy)

so I definitely dont like, and WONT support Annie&Liam it justo goes against everything this season has been builting up for Naomi, and its totally predictable.... Naomi will get mad at Annie... blah blah blah

I've already stopped watching this show (after realizing the direction it was taking) and the only way Im watching it again is if they dont definitely break Liam and Naomi, or, if they stop messing Naomis character so much

besides.... cant they get a boy for annie that ISNT Naomis boyfriend first....just saying...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.