Sara

If you guys stop watching, the show will get canceled and the writers won't have time to hook Liam and Naomi back up! Do you really want it to end with Lannie?

Posted at
katy

I dont want it to end with Lannie, but I think I'm done wasting my time...

personally I watched this season because the story that attracted me the most was between Liam and Naomi... so when I see it being ruined, it just makes me wanna give up... sorry :(

(also, i dont even know if now I want them to get back together, I'm just disappointed in Liam..)

Posted at
supaflexy

i like lannie!

Posted at
subbz

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THAT FUGLY BITCH ANNIE ! I HATE HER I WANT HER TO DIE , SHE KEEPS PRETENDING THAT IM MISS NICE GIRL AND IM PERFECT AND IM AN ANGEL I LOVE HELPING PEOPLE , AND SHE CAN'T ACT EVEN THE SHOW MADE HER TAKE ACTING LESSONS IN SEASON 1 !! ALL SHE DOES IS WHINE WHINE WHINE , AND CRY CRY CRY AND ITS GETTING REALLY OBNOXIOUS ! THE PROBLEM IS SHE IS SO ANNOYING WHEN SHE PRETENDS (NOTS ACTS) AS IF SHE WAS CRYING! SHE SIMPLY CAN'T ! ACTING IS NOT FOR THE SHORTY

and i LOVE Liam and ivy together , i can't see why no one wants them to be together , they will be so happy if they be together they have absolutely the same personalities and they are very suitable for each other. But now when I think of it they will be perfect so much and not have fights , which is bad for the show because they want DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA , which can't be obtained by peaceful relationships.

Oh yeah and the couples should be 

Navid & Adrianna of course 

Liam and Ivy

Teddy and silver

Dixon should find someone else for himself

Naomi and some bastard suitable for her ( or that college boy jamie i think his name was?)

Posted at
Bommu

I HATE THIS IDEA OF THIS SHOW! Y CNT THY JUS LEAVE NAOMI ALONE WTH LIAM! THY R SUCH AWESOME COUPLE! AND I HATE THT ANNIE BITCH! I WD B HAPPY IF THE FIRE HER OF THE SHOW OR SUMTHING! SHE ALWAYS TRIES TO RUIN NAOMI'S LIFE AND ITS SOOO PISSING OFF! ARRGHHH! NAOMI AND LIAM FOREVER <3

Posted at
Bommu

I HATE THIS IDEA OF THIS SHOW! Y CNT THY JUS LEAVE NAOMI ALONE WTH LIAM! THY R SUCH AWESOME COUPLE! AND I HATE THT ANNIE BITCH! I WD B HAPPY IF THE FIRE HER OF THE SHOW OR SUMTHING! SHE ALWAYS TRIES TO RUIN NAOMI'S LIFE AND ITS SOOO PISSING OFF! ARRGHHH! NAOMI AND LIAM FOREVER <3

Posted at
128 posts
Had2byou

naomi and liam.... oh how perfect they were. and pooooof like it never happened :(

Posted at
Will

I'm glad they broke up , have never seen so shallow couple on TV

Liam has so much more connection and chemistry with Annie , they are meant to be

Posted at
leanne

liomi are my favourite couple EVER.

my otp.

i hate annie.

follow my liomi tumblr....

http://liomi.tumblr.com/

Posted at
Ikhlas Ab
2 posts

I Love naomi so much !! I hate annie :! I want liam and Naomi TO stay together 4ever !! If liam And naomi break up ... And liam start a love with annie !! I will not watching this show again!! OF I Hate Annie With Liam !!! Just Naomi ..<3<3<3♥♥

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Glad to see you didn't sleep in the god-awful Catwoman costume.

Jen [to Naomi]

Dixon: No lies. Just you, and me, and half sausage, half pepperoni.
Sasha: Get lost.