Kate

In my opinion Liam&Annie will be something new and fresh, but Naomi will do anything to get Liam back, i think.

Posted at
Clea

I think Naomi and Liam are destined 4 each other. The chemistry between annie and liam isnt that good and i think naomi and liam are better fitted and are a better couple.

Posted at
Teresa
NAOMI I swear if Liam ends up with Annie I can't watch the show anymore. Naomi is my favourite cast member while Annie is annoying as hell. I have a lot of compassion for Naomi I feel like she has it really shit. Every show has a couple everyone loves to see together Nathan Haley, Chuck Blair can't forget Seth and Summer LIAM AMD NAOMI FTW
Posted at
Teresa
Can not wait for season 3! I wish Annie would get killed off already
Posted at
Jen
Just finished watching season 2 and Shenae Grimes is the most annoying actress, whoever cast her did the worst job in television casting history not saying I can do any better but I'm sure there are a tone of girls out there more desereving of the role SO LIAM & NAOMI PLEASE
Posted at
Lisa
Liam and Naomi! To everyone pro Annie saying Naomi is a bitch don't forget it's a tv show there for entertainment. Television would be boring and we wouldn't be so hooked otherwise.
Posted at
Gemma
LIAM AND ANNIE. i know people dont like her but i want them to become the Nathan and Haley of 90210. I like naomi but I think she'll be so distraugh from mr cannon raping her she she become like a proper bad girl and start dating a proper bad boy.
Posted at
I ship NJBC
14 posts
I-ship-njbc-3

i would like to see how the relationship between annie and liam develops. But I don't want annie and naomi to fight again!:(

Posted at
Lydia

First of all: I'm Austrian. So I'm sorry if I do some mistakes in my text. =)

I have seen the season finale of season 2 and I feel that there is more between Annie and Liam as just friendship. They have absolutely chemistry and they understand each other. I mean Annie even told him her secret about the accident!!! And there is absolutely to feel that they are gonna be in love with each other. I can see it on their hug on the boat! And let's face it: Liam and Naomi..that was just sex..not more..Naomi is an ego. Liam wanted to tell her his problems and all she was interessted in was her own life. But thats nothing new. She was ever a kind of conceited. What ever..

Of course the writers tooked Liam for Naomi. They both are like Chuck and Blair, Summer and Seth, McDreamy and Meredith..In every soap you've got a pair that's used to be together "forever". But I think there will something happen between Liam and Annie and I hoap that it will be great for them. After all what happened to Annie she deserves a boyfriend that cares for her. Jasper was a freak and psycho and Ethan left her without a real reason and fell in love with Silver .(I can't understand how a boy can fall in love with Silver..she's a real boring character.)

So we'll see it in season 3 I guess. But I hope that it will give a "Lannie"!

Bye guys!

Posted at
Stephy

Something about Shenae Grimes/Annie drives me up the wall! so Liam & Naomi! or Ivy shes grown on me

Sorry but I really have to say this in defence of Australians including myself, please dont make being Australian the reason behind your bad grammar its offensive.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more 90210?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

90210 Quotes

I don't need a father anymore... but I do need you to more your car.

Naomi

Take five? That's like actual recording studio talk.

Adrianna
x Close Ad