Rain Pebble
3 posts
Rain-pebble

Annie !!!!!

Posted at
Jajajanumber22

LIAM AND NAOMI FOR LYF!!!!!! ANNIE WILL SOON ADMIT SHE'S A SLUT WHEN SHE DATES LIAM!! SHE TAKES EVERY BOY FOR NAOMI!! THEY HAVE NO SPARK!! WHEN NAOMI AND LIAM SAW EACH OTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU GUYS KNEW THEY WERE ATTRACTED TO EACH OTHER!! NOW THEY HAVE SPARK FOR REALL!!! LOOK AT HOW MUCH PASSION THEY PUTINTO THIS SCENE KISS!!! ALOT!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53zZYWVK-Bo

Posted at
1914 posts
Mister-archibald

WHEN NAOMI AND LIAM SAW EACH OTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU GUYS KNEW THEY WERE ATTRACTED TO EACH OTHER!! NOW THEY HAVE SPARK FOR REALL!!!

Yeah I can see you totally skipped season 2.

Posted at
612 posts
Tvjunkie

The thing though Naomi and Liam is that they were attracted to each other but when they actually started dating, it was like they were trying too hard to make it happen. They in a way forced the chemistry that they had and it didn't end really well. What's beautiful about Annie and Liam is that they were there for each other and that's what made them fall for each other. Not physical attraction but actual feelings for one another.

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

@Caitlyn, that is only because they is trying to make Annie look good with everyone. First Ethan, Jasper, and now Liam because they know that she be just as annoying alone because Naomi rock as a couple and being single.

Posted at
Kim

Liam and Naomi !!!!

Posted at
greeneyed

hey,i just started watching this from season3 n i had a question.wanted to know who annie lost it to...i mean who was her first...ethan????

Posted at
Mrs.Salvatore

no it was jasper

Posted at
beyvee

LIAM & NAOMI FOREVER!

Liam can't be with Annie. She's way to boring. Such a drama queen. So stuck up in her own world and her own problems. She already stole Ethan from Naomi, please girl, get your own boyfriend! 

Liam can't be with Ivy. She's like a friend, a bud, not really girlfriend material. She's like a groupie. Liam never even LOOKED at her the way he did with Naomi.

Liam can't be with anyone else but Naomi cause they are so freaking crazy individually but together they create fireworks and awesome chemistry.  And they both hurt each other in major ways and in time found a way to restore and strengthen their relationship. They make each other a better person, I know it's too cheezy but it's freaking true! 

LIAM & NAOMI FOREVER!!!!!

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

Yeah, @beyvee, Liam and Naomi forever.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Doctor [to Erin]: Are you currently in a relationship?
Naomi: Actually she's in two.

This coming from the bitch who does nothing but meddle in everyone's life. We all know it's why you lost Max.

Annie [to Naomi]
x Close Ad