carmina

LIAM AND NAOMI FOR LiFe!!!  i dont get it what's with annie she's a slut... easy to get to be exact! naomi and liam just dont get well at first because of there problems.... it doesnt mean that annie is alwayas there for liam, that he should fall for annie... i hate there chemestry its like ewww,,,, specially when there together try to look at it they dont suit in... un like naomi and liam.. there perfect...

Posted at
carmina

LIAM AND NAOMI FOR LiFe!!!  i dont get it what's with annie she's a slut... easy to get to be exact! naomi and liam just dont get well at first because of there problems.... it doesnt mean that annie is alwayas there for liam, that he should fall for annie... i hate there chemestry its like ewww,,,, specially when there together try to look at it they dont suit in... un like naomi and liam.. there perfect...

Posted at
Anni

totally agreed @beyvee haha !!! LIAM AND NAOMI FOREVER !

Posted at
theresa

lannie belongs together. naomi has no problem with the two of them getting together, she is over liam.

for all of you who don't like the couple because he was with naomi first - there always has been something between lannie. liam asked annie for a date at their first meeting, while he called naomi off several times before really going on a date with her. i think the "relationship" between liam and naomi was more sexual and both deserve better.

Posted at
jessica

i kind of like the whole naomi / liam drama, but after the last episode i'm sure i like him better with annie.

by the way..

first - Annie is not going after Na's boys, otherwise you could say Silver is also going after Ade's guys (first teddy, later navid).

second - it's normal for a show to built up a couple and make one of them fall for somebody else (gossip girl - nate / blair / chuck; one tree hill - brooke / lucas / peyton).

Posted at
laomi

NAOMI AND LIAM!! naomi will be heart broken if she found out if they were going out! you think shes over him? GET A LIFE! NO ONE GETS OVER A BOY THAT QUICKLY, she still has feelings for him! if you dont belive me? watch teh episode when she does find out soon

Posted at
tanner

laomi, seriously? Naomi and Liam have barely spoken a word since he asked for her permission.btw I don't think Naomi would give them her permission if she isn't over him. believe me - everybody would know if she wants him back.

Posted at
Noemie

Just watch and see !!!! 

Posted at
xio

Guys Watch the newest episode of Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 13 - Damien Darko. It's one of the best episode ever!

HERE: www.freeonlinetvxio.co.cc

Posted at
annely

Naomi and Liam!!!!!

I hate Annie, she`s so borning...öök

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.