163 posts
Taylori1114
Plus he doesn't completely trust Naomi anymore, remember?
Posted at
Sweet Girl

LIAM AND NAOMI!!!! First of all, liam and naomi were IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. In the first season, you really felt that connection and chemistry between them - the cold, private Liam, and the outspoken Naomi, but cant manage to hide feelings from each other!!! They were the REASON I WATCH THIS SHOW! Liam and Naomi shared chemistry like no other couples in this show! They were very different, but they were soo in love with each other. not until the writers completely ruin the storyline. and look what we have now? ANNIE AND LIAM??? GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! ANNIE IS A BITCH!! SHE'S BORING AND SUCH A DRAMAQUEEN! SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE WITH LIAM!!! LIAM AND NAOMI FOREVERRR!!!!

Posted at
ghuiosdfgnkfn

NAOMI DAHH ! :B

Posted at
gabrielle

Liam and Naomi WTF !!!!

Posted at
Aly

LMAO , LANNIE BY A MILE!

Adorable , pure love story , with feelings ! liomi was just one night stand!

Posted at
Nish

I hate that they made Liam with Annie!!! I am sick of Annie!  They didn't even give Liam and Naomi a chance to survive...  Bad writing!!!

Posted at
sami

Liam and Annie definitely.

Posted at
annieliam

Annie & Liam ALL THE WAY! They're the new Brenda & Dylan with the right ending ;"

Posted at
3309 posts
Dairblairtruelove

Naomi with the nerd guy? I love these two together

Posted at

I hate that they made Liam with Annie!!! I am sick of Annie!  They didn't even give Liam and Naomi a chance to survive...  Bad writing!!!

this

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad