agape

astrid - r u less? lol thats disgusting ..... L world on 90210 ewww  let be gagy and ivy be with a guy period.

Posted at
agape

lol thats disgusting ..... L world on 90210 ewww  let be gia be gay and ivy be with a guy period.

Posted at
5 posts

nono dont turn ivy less....

Posted at
cary

liam and annie are cuter and better because of one word CHEMISTRY :)

Posted at
Tati

OMG Naomi and Liam !!! all the way..seriously these two are amazingly hot together.....and smart witty LOL characters,  that keeps the relationship interesting....in season 1 everytime Liam said something to naomi she came right back at him and he didnt expect that..thats chemistry..and they cant keep their hands off each other..even HOTTER...annie and liam have zero chemistry..shes too goodie goodie for him..she needs to be with someone like a Navid or something LOL....and seriously how much sloppy seconds can one girl take...Ethan than Liam....girl get ur own man LOL

Posted at
Lucia

Love Liam & Naomi the best couple ever!. They are so cute together!!!

LIAM&NAOMI FOREVER 

LIAM&NAOMI FOREVER

LIAM&NAOMI FOREVER

LIAM&NAOMI FOREVER

LIAM&NAOMI FOREVER

LIAM&NAOMI FOREVER

LIAM&NAOMI FOREVER

LIAM&NAOMI FOREVER

i loooove liam!

naomi and him are the beeest couple.

Posted at
Cam

Naomi all the way! If they are not like the "epic couple," then who is? Ivy sucks. Annie she has already dated Ethan, so she should probably avoid dating another one of Naomi's ex's

Posted at
me

LIAM & NAOMI TEAM :D

Posted at
ErnhardtDóra

Hy,

I know, that not here owes, but please vote for me. He would be very important to me.It is necessary to vote it on the bottom of the side. My name is Dóra Ernhardt.

http://vasnepe.hu/szepsegverseny/200912

Posted at
ErnhardtDóra

Hy,

I know, that not here owes, but please vote for me. He would be very important to me.It is necessary to vote it on the bottom of the side. My name is Dóra Ernhardt.

http://vasnepe.hu/szepsegverseny/200912

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad