wins

UGH!!!! I HATE ANNIE! I DON'T LIKE SHENAE GRIMES!!!! LIAM IS BETTER OFF W/NAOMI!!! I HATE THE FACT THAT ANNIE ALWAYS EATS NAOMI'S LEFTOVERS!!! ANNIE SUCKS BEING A FRIEND TO NAOMI..ATLEAST NAOMI IS A GOOD FRIEND! ANNIE SUCKS! SHENAE DOESNT EVEN ACT GOOD!

Posted at
Demi

Liam and Naomi are the best couple on the show. You can feel their chemstry through the screen! Naomi will always be the perfect girl for Liam - her fierce, opinionated, sassy personality is his type and no other girl on the show can be her. Annie is too "good girl", too cute for him. And he just sees Ivy as a friend and not really as someone he can really be with.

Face it, haters. Naomi/Liam are amazing.

Posted at
Jessica.B

I am not a naomi fan , the things she did to Annie , okay i can see if Annie and Naomi were friends for years and she said i dont want you to date my ex. but Annie knew Ethan before she Knew Naomi , and its sad that people think of other people as leftovers. What i see with Naomi and Liam is just Physical and a relationship is more then that. It's funny how people hate the character that has a heart and seems more human like then the character who is plastic and artificial  I am so rooting for Liam and Annie.

Posted at
9 posts
from the latest episode it seems liam and annie could hookup later on in the series plus naomi is a spoiled brat and huge liar
Posted at

GOD anie was soooooo ANNOYING in tis episode she was all over liam and it wasjust like back off you loser!!! Plus senae grimes isnt a very good actor, annalynne is way better.

NAOMI AND LIAM ARE SO PERFECT AND NOONE IS GOING TO RUIN THAT

Posted at
90210rocks

Annie is such a scrape! Se is so annoying i could so kill her and she thinksshes so cool and she looks like a 5 year old next to all the other girls, silver, naomi etc.

Posted at
118 posts
Kelabelle

I love Annie and Liam together.

You all say I hate Annie this that, but if you asctually look at rhe characters Annies more real then Naomi, the girl whos a spoilt little brat and always gets her own way. And bout the whole Annie taking her leftovers, hold on Annie didn't know about Ethan and Naomi together when they first kissed summers ago. Plus Naomi been a whole lot worser to Annie then what Annie done to Naomi. All I see with Naomi and Liam is them having sex all the time I can't actually seem them settling down and properly dating because with Naomi it comes along with drama all the time and I can't seriously see Liam with a girl whos always got something wrong with her.

I also think with whats going on with the storylines that Annie will come close with Liam because her mom kissed someone else just like his stepdad has, I think it will be prefect for them to start off really good friend before anything happens, which we all know will sooner or later.

Naomi will move on to someone else anyway, probably a teacher or Dixon.

Posted at
DF

Liam and Annie 100 percent

Posted at
iceclariz

LIAM AND NAOMI!!

LIAM AND NAOMI!!

NAOMI! NAOMI! NAOMI! 

NAOMI IS WAY HOTTER THAN Annie, and annie has been acting like a total loser since season 2 started and plus i dont think annie's reputation will be saved once she dates liam, naomi will make life hell for her! she'll end up being a laughingstock by everyone. 

liam and naomi have such good chemistry, and the way they talk seriously and confide in each other. 

NAOMI AND LIAM ARE SOULMATES! =)

Posted at
andi

NAOMI AND LIAM FOREVER xxxxx

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

It's a girl!

Navid

Me jealous? It's not like she's better than me. I have to figure out that girl's flaws. For Max's sake.

Naomi [referring to Madison]
x Close Ad