199 posts
Matt-richenthal

Discuss the "Model Behavior" Episode from Season 1 here.

Posted at
cassendra

i hope jennie isnt leaving the show....

Posted at
Ainsley

Loved Silver and Dixon in this episode. They have great chemestry and I love that they are playing it slow. The girl who plays adrianna is such a good actress hope to see more of her.

Posted at
nicole

i dont get what i just saw.....what was the point of bringing brenda and kelly back to show? the original show left kelly & dylan together, so why put them back together in the new show??? its so predictable!! and they could have at least given brenda a life, they could have said she was married or something or has kids of her own. instead they still have her havings feeling for dylan....is this the end for shannen and jennie???? without them i really dont think the show will last much longer!!!

Posted at
7 posts

Is it me or is Ryan Matthews one of the most boneheaded characters to ever grace the TV screen? I mean I was liking this guy at first, but lately... He caused more trouble tonight than he ever has and granted it was all "unintentionally" but I mean really? As for Adriana, I am sorry, but I dubbed her character Ms. Irrelevant because it doesn't make sense to me that this girl is a recurring cast member and has more screen time than Navid and Tabitha combined. Her mom has been dubbed Mother Irrelevant and is more nerve grating than Tracy Clark and I LOVE Tracy and Naomi! As for the rest of the show, superb. Dixon kicking that producer's ass tonight was the biggest highlight of the night for me and I am glad my APB I put out on Navid came through. I was beginning to worry. But now I am worried that he has a Andrea Zuckerman crush on Dixon and I pray that's not the case...

Posted at
betelgeuse

I'm just so happy that Navid appeared! "I'm hot, she's hot, we're bros!" He's just soooooo cute.

And i loved the episode *-*

Posted at
Lex

kelly and dylan forever...old school cast needs to stay or this show will fail

Posted at
Blondeyez
2 posts

I am torn, in the beginning as someone who saw every episode more than twice and owns the entire series, I was excited about the return of the old cast. However, now that the show has been on a few weeks. I am having doubts. I am really enjoying the new cast and then seeing Brenda and Kelly which great to have them on really distracts from the storylines. I feel like I am watching 2 shows instead of one with them interacting with eachother The only person linking them together that I can see is SILVER who happens to be my favorite character. I too love the chemistry between her and Dixon and think it was a "smart" choice to pair them up together. Again, love the old cast always but this time it might be time for the new cast to find their audience without having the old storylines mixed in. Just a thought! Regardless I am in it for the long haul I love this show! Keep it going~

Posted at
luv90210
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned this!!! When Brenda said she was going to visit Brandon, she used the phrase: Brandon and HIS family. Does that mean he married Emily Valentine and had kids with her?!?!?!?!?! Ewwwwwwww :(
Posted at
7 posts

luv90210, GOD I hope not....

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.