WayneKun
2 posts

Do you think they will go out and if so do you think they would make a good couple? It seems like it they had a past together. I hope they do go out with eachother though.

Posted at
Kristi

They got together at the end of the most recent episode. I think they make a cute couple! When the show first aired, I would have never thought to pair them up, but the storyline with them is great. I especially loved how he payed for her to go to rehab and clean up her act.

Posted at
WayneKun
2 posts

I would've never thought about pairing them either but I agree they seem like a awesome fit together.

Posted at
Kenzie

i really think he is good for her.

i can see her really cleaning up her act with him in her life.

Posted at
vmec
256 posts

He's good for her, but she may not be good for him.

It was kinda creepy when it first came out that he/ his family paid for her rehab and said "you owe me" and she took that as "I owe sex" and then he got all pissed off when she offered it!

Anyhow, as long as she doesn't cheat, doesn't force him into sex and treats him like he treats her they're all good in my books.

Posted at
jerico

uhmm i think adrianna and navid is the perfect couple in 90210...

they seem to be a couple in real life so they are doing great!!

Posted at
vmec
256 posts

Jerico, never believe what you see in the media.

Posted at
Nerenafan

I agree vmec. Well speak of the devil, I'm Mary, the 14 year old who you had been fighting with like 3 months ago. just to let you know I moved on. And if you think I am annoying and a bitch still, I don't care.

I love N&A, they are a cute couple. :love:

Posted at
cebrinson
1 posts
I think Navid and Adriana are really good together but it doesn't seem realistic like nathan and halley were real they had there fights and still stuck it out. Navid and Ade are different like tonight episode he was mad and slamming door but forgave her instinctly that's not normal it takes times but I did love the speech
Posted at
Rudy

You people are Sheeple, who the fuck cares about a plot line of a low quailty television show, Go read a book!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad