jen

do you think that Oscar will be back after the break, or will we not see him again?

I'm disappointed that Naomi chose not to go out with him 

Posted at
612 posts
Tvjunkie

I think he'll be back. They haven't really ended his storyline and if something happens to Naomi because of Mr Cannon, I'd expect that it would be easy for Naomi to lean on him. Also, I think that Naomi and him will eventually happen because they seem like a couple with good chemistry. And I like how they're taking the storyline of Naomi and Oscar slow.

So, I hope that Oscar definitely comes back.

Posted at
Rain Pebble
3 posts
Rain-pebble

yup i honestly think he'll be back..i'm not just saying this because he one of the best looking men any one could look at lol he's a good actor and i think alot ppl feel the same..but OMD that horrible horrible HORRIBLE man is back.. i really thought oscar might snuck into his house into the house to surprise her but i was wrong..i truely hate mr.cannon's character. like caitlyn said, naomi and oscar had great chemistry and i also love how they're taking it slow <3

ps i really hope naomi beats mr.cannon down and runs out before he hurts her again..and he gets locked up..FOR LIFE ! or close to it.

Posted at

I hope he does :) he's a jerk cos of what he did to Ivy, but him & Naomi are cute together :)

Posted at
29 posts
Addict666

I really like Oscar and hope they give him a nice redemptive story line

Posted at
612 posts
Tvjunkie

I agree with the redemptive storyline. I'm hoping we get to see more on who this character is cause he's interesting. I wanna know about him outside the whole revenge for ruining his family sort of thing.

Posted at
A

Oscar is like the hottest guy on the show, he has to be back. He and Naomi are perfect for eachother.

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

I also like Oscar and want Nascar to happen pretty soon.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad