9021-YES!
3 posts

Kelly has a son... wow! Dylan has to be Sammy's father, right? Does this mean Luke Perry is coming back???

Posted at
Nine0two1Oh

When kelly is talking to Brenda at the Peach Pit, she says that Brandon called her at 3am. In an earlier scene Kelly is talking to someone on the phone and says "He's been asking about you" (Refering to her son). Kelly also mention that Brenda hasnt seen Sammy since he was a baby in a weird undertone. Perhaps Brenda is Sammy's aunt. Brandon and Kelly could have had a baby together.

What do you think?

Jason Priesly has said that he's only interestd in directing episodes and not acting on 90210. But There is always the possibility, don't you think?

Posted at
Bella

I doubt it's Dylan because Luke Perry has expressed time and time again how he does not want to be part of the show.

I really do hope it's Brandon, and all clues point to him. Hopefully producers can talk into Jason Priesly in appearing on the show.

Posted at
Elyse

I am confused with this situation....Everyone is saying it's Dylan but I don't know..Maybe Brandon...I would hope Brandon.

Posted at
Brunes
2 posts

Well, judging from Kelly & Brandon's ALMOST wedding, I doubt Brandon would be the father. They cancelled their wedding due to only loving each other as "brother and sister." When the series ended in 2000, Kelly & Dylan had gotten back together, so I would say Dylan is the father. Who knows, Dylan might have fallen off the wagon AGAIN and Kelly would've kicked him out. I would say Kelly & Brandon remained closed after all these years, which would explained why he called Kelly at 3am in the series premiere.

Posted at
Elyse

Very good point Brunes...Guess we will have to keep watching to see what unfolds.

Posted at
natasha

I hope it is Brandon. I have been re-watching all the original shows and I just like Brandon and Kelly better together. I hope he is the father!!!

Posted at
Katie

what about steve? sam looks like he could be a little col. sanders... i'm just sayin'...

oh, and i liked kelly and brandon together the best too - the proposal with the ring in the roller blad was classic.   

Posted at
azdre

Sammy had curly blonde hair, and Steve's mom is named Samantha. I'm thinking that Steve is Sammy's father. 

Posted at
caroline

its not steves baby... he was married at the end and they were only together in the first season... also I want it to be Dylan I want Luke perry to come back!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.