1328 posts
Tvdobsession

Here are the new promo posters for season 4! I guess these characters are definatly back!!! I hope that Liam is in season 4!!!

Posted at
19 posts

As long as Too Much Drama Adrianna is back, I'm one happy camper.

Posted at
108 posts
Aries93

No offence, but I think you have a wrong source. Simply because there is in an exact same image of these characters, dressed like this for a season 3 photo shoot. Not to mention, this is the cast for season two. So this cast photo is obviously not a season for photo. Sorry. :\

Posted at
Brandy
i like this poster. I hope Annie, Liam, Naomi, Ivy, Adrianna,Silver, Navid at least come back, if they do change the cast, which i in a way hope they don't but Teddy and Dixon can go.
Posted at
Brandy
Also, why are Annie and Dixon always off to the side or in the back on dvd covers and promo posters except for season 1? They're the main characters.
Posted at
1328 posts
Tvdobsession

@Aries93 Maybe... I found this on fanpop, that sites are not so sure... I just hope that all these characters are back and according to your thread they are! :)

Posted at
112 posts
Saturday-night-living

Naomi...where's Max?

Posted at

wheres teddy?

Posted at
112 posts
Saturday-night-living

Teddy's not a regular next season. He will be there, and apparently a lot, but only the regular cast is on the poster.

You can see that Max and Ivy, as well as Teddy are not up there.

Posted at

OH HELL NO

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad