Melissa

I want Annie and Liam together

Posted at
1356 posts
Promqueen

If the writers hook Annie and Liam up, they'd better get Naomi a super, extra hot boyfriend. I used to think that Liam is like the ideal boyfriend, all caring and protective, yet shy and a loner (just like Ryan Atwood from The O.C. - the ultimate boyfriend IMAO) but if he gets together with Annie, I'll be pissed if Naomi doesn't dump him ASAP. And, yes, people seem to believe that it'd mostly Annie's fault and they're right. Annie is the FRIEND, the one who's supposed NOT to do such thing to her so called friend, while Liam is the BOYFRIEND and I've always valued friendship more than boyfriends.

Posted at
118 posts
Kelabelle

I so so so want them to end up together, forget Naomi, these too suit.

Posted at
415 posts
Teamnaomi

If the writers hook Annie and Liam up, they'd better get Naomi a super, extra hot boyfriend. I used to think that Liam is like the ideal boyfriend, all caring and protective, yet shy and a loner (just like Ryan Atwood from The O.C. - the ultimate boyfriend IMAO) but if he gets together with Annie, I'll be pissed if Naomi doesn't dump him ASAP. And, yes, people seem to believe that it'd mostly Annie's fault and they're right. Annie is the FRIEND, the one who's supposed NOT to do such thing to her so called friend, while Liam is the BOYFRIEND and I've always valued friendship more than boyfriends.

AGREED.

Posted at
brittany

I DEFFINITELY WANT LIAM AND ANNIE TOGETHER!! I THINK HE HAS AMAZING POTENTIAL TO BE JUST WHAT SHE NEEDS TO BREAK OUT OF HER RUT. AND FACE IT NAOMI IS NO GOOD FOR HIM. SHE IS ALL MATERIALISTIC AND HE IS DOWN TO EARTH.LIKE ANNIE. (=

Posted at
katy

seriously, I didnt even watched today´s episode cause I just cant stand seeing how the writers are breaking up Naomi and Liam, the couple they have been working to FINALLY get together ! (I dont see the point in Liam been all caught up with Naomi, and wanting to get her back if he was just going to diss her THAT soon)

I hate Liam and Annie, the thought of them as a couple, and Naomi suffering over Liam AGAIN has just made me want to give up on 90210, at least for a while.

I hate seeing the same friends-frienemies act the pull for Annie and Naomi all the time, I think I'm done with that (mostly because I do not dislike Annie, I just dont get what is she thinking right now, getting all friendly with her friends BF...)

Posted at
1356 posts
Promqueen

I do not dislike Annie, I just dont get what is she thinking right now, getting all friendly with her friends BF...)

Agreed! (although I DO dislike Annie) If they'd ask me what would make me give 90210 up, this shipping would. I feel awkawrd to even talk with my BFF's boyfriend on facebook, not to mention hanging out with him. I hate to see Naomi being hurt once again, now with her sister back in town, too. I'm gonna see last night's episode today but honestly, I'm not that excited...

Posted at
imi

im sow happy for this final i was hoop to be the final like that  yopiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hhhhh

Posted at
415 posts
Teamnaomi

I used to be a Liomi fan, now I'm just a Naomi fan. She deserves better than Liam. He can't even own up and tell her how he feels; instead he's dragging it out, acting like everything's okay when he's having an emotional affair with St. Annie. I think the fact that it's an emotional thing right now is worse than him physically cheating. Screw Liam, and screw the writers if they make Annie and Naomi bffers after Annie and Liam hook up (which you know they will).

I'm hesitant to even root for anyone because it's like they're just gonna break up the next episode. They have these last 2 episodes to make it up, or else, bye-bye 902010..

Posted at
guess_me

ewww

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Hey Liam, nice balls.

Naomi

I'm never apologizing for who I am.

Teddy
x Close Ad