92 posts
Msjanelle42

To all 90210 fans out there do u guys agree withme that Silver and Dixon need to stay together in Season 2? They are my favorite couple on 90210!

Respond back to  me on your ansewers

Posted at
michael

i would like them to!

Posted at
92 posts
Msjanelle42

ME too michael did u watch the 1st episode of season 2? They got my hopes up when they brought Silver and Dixon back together but they were a couple for like two commercial breaks and then the dam writers had to break them up again. So yea to all the stupid 90210  writers out there bring them back together!! SILVER AND DIXON 4 LIFE!!! (P.S. i dont like Teddy i think hes an ASSHOLE!!)

Posted at
michael

i did watch the first ep.

i was extremely upset that it was a bad break up. nothing. it was just over

and as for teddy :

SIXON 4 LIFE

Posted at
LCR

They don't necessarily have to put Dixon and silver back together, but I do hope that they still date and flirt with each other. Also, I don't like the Annie plot. They could all be so much more fun and cause much more trouble if they were all one group of friends like on the original series. There have never really been a time when everyone was cool with each other.

Posted at
92 posts
Msjanelle42

They can all still be friends but at least let Silver and Dixon stay together. P.S my user name is now 90210FAN

Posted at
lindsay

I want they back together SIXON ONE of the best couple on the show and stupid writers ruin them I"m so upset about it!

I want they get back together so much!

Posted at
shay

Dixon and Silver made a good couple, but they are not my favorite couple so it doesn't matter to me if they stay together or not. Ethan and Silver would have been better together but he's not on the show anymore.

Posted at
92 posts
Msjanelle42

No not really shay, Ethan was like a male slut he was with almost all of the girls on the show. I was really happy when they didnt put him back on the show. He had to be a little slut and be with the only girl he wasnt with (besides Adrianna) Leave Silver and Dixon alone! SILVER AND DIXON 4 LIFE!!

Posted at
Hana

I love silver and dixon!!! What I think is that the writers are just plain messin with us bcoz in the end they just have to be together otherwise well, the will lose their ratings... btw ethan would have made the show more complex then it should be...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

It's a girl!

Navid

Me jealous? It's not like she's better than me. I have to figure out that girl's flaws. For Max's sake.

Naomi [referring to Madison]
x Close Ad