Yoshy

Guys what's the name of the song that Adrianna sings? I listened to all the songs posted in the music section but it's none of them. Thx!

Posted at
rachel

pls tell the name of the song adrianna sings with her band!!! LOVE IT!! pls tell!! m cravin 4 it! :)

Posted at
lin

I'm wondering the same as well! Whats the title of the song she sings with her band at the end? Totally awesome vibe!

Posted at
Ally

Would love to know as well.

Posted at
shanah

Same here!!!

Posted at
noniyu
Please, does someone know name of song heard by end of this episode, when Silver and Teddy talk and she says "I trust you". Great guitar music starts and it's short but beautiful.
Posted at
Karla

The song that Adrianna is singing is Jolene by Dolly Parton

Posted at
Katie

no jolene is the one she sings in episode 15. but i would really like to know the name of song she sings with the band.

Posted at
Samantha

I looked too I read an interview with the actress that said it was an original song she wrote herself and that due to it’s popularity it’s going to be available on itunes but not date was given, and the name of the song wasn’t mentioned. But if you keep looking it should pop up soon! I hope this helps!

Posted at
Yoshy

They sang the song again in the latest episode. Nobody knows? Maybe it was made especially for 90210...

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Doctor [to Erin]: Are you currently in a relationship?
Naomi: Actually she's in two.

This coming from the bitch who does nothing but meddle in everyone's life. We all know it's why you lost Max.

Annie [to Naomi]
x Close Ad