Carla

TEAM IVY IVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST CHARACTER EVER!! <3 <3

Posted at
LiamxNaomi=love

ohw come on!!!!!!!!!! power couple lol joke on them!!!! a couple who only have chemistry in bed how can that be a power couple!!!

ahahaha.

Sweetie, have a look at Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl. Their relationship started purely based on sex and now they are the #1 couple on the CW.

:)

Posted at
cate

uhh yha!!!!! but chuck and Blair  are different!!!!! chuck and blair know each other since they were young and they start as friends,,, 

and pls do not compare gg to 90210 they were different story

and chuck actually did care for B but come on liam and naomi are so far from  B And C! 

Posted at
guess_me

can i add.............. that chuck and blair have plenty of common and plenty to talk about! as for naomi all they do is sex they have nothing to talk about,, their personality are completely different!!!! so NO they were not like  chuck and blair!!!!!

TEAM IVY HERE!

Posted at
nika

TEAM NAOMI! i love her, shes soo cute.

i just want ivy to move on from Liam already

Posted at
4414 posts
Maedy

Sweetie, have a look at Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl. Their relationship started purely based on sex and now they are the #1 couple on the CW

it's true and i'm one of their hardcore fans. they are END GAME. most epic couples i have ever found on tv show !

i watched 90210 too sometimes and i found naomi and liam relationship is the most interesting thing for me in 90210. other couples like annie and that drug dealer guy ( i can't remember the name ), navid and adrianna are FAILURE to me.

i don't like annie at all, i think she is sucks and shenae grimes definetly can't act at all. her facial expression is lame..

TEAM NAOMI YEAH

Posted at
Cam

Ivy sucks, She is so lame and annoying. We need an actual guy for the fourth guy.

Posted at
such-ahh

U Suck-ahh if u dont like IVY!!!!! hahahahaha 

TEAM IVY!!!!!

Posted at
andrea
i totaully think naomi there just so cute togeather and there kinda going though the same thing
Posted at
yesa
TEAM IVY!! she is the best!!
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

90210 Quotes

Doctor [to Erin]: Are you currently in a relationship?
Naomi: Actually she's in two.

This coming from the bitch who does nothing but meddle in everyone's life. We all know it's why you lost Max.

Annie [to Naomi]
x Close Ad